Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Washington***
(11-22-2020, 05:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Can you redo your signature

[Image: Mario-Game-Over-Death-Montage.jpg]

Think I'll just delete the sig entirely. So beyond tired of forcing myself to get hyped for a trash organization that is beyond hope. Joe Burrow just goes to prove that no QB can save a team by himself. We're the Knicks, but this ain't the NBA.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
People said the bengals would ruin him. I didn't believe it but now this injury is a direct result of how this franchise is managed. Looking at it now as just a matter of time.
Reply/Quote
I can't watch Finley
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:39 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: He’s not going to die. He’ll have surgery and be back next season.

You guys are so dramatic.

And like Palmer, will probably never be the same guy.

Very few QBs suffer serious injuries like that and return the same. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
He’s the worst player I’ve ever seen
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:42 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I can't watch Finley

He's phenomenal. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Anybody else want to blame Burrow for all those sacks? Three straight drive with a sack since Burrow left.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:36 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: ... but can’t say I’ll ever feel the same about this franchise after this. There’s definitely a limit to pain, heartache, and disappointment one can endure. At some point this should be fun. That just ended.

THIS.
Reply/Quote
Washington giddy with all the Finley sacks they're getting.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:26 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: All the worries about Tua staying healthy and he’ll probably play for 15 years and go to the HoF. We ruined our kid in 10 games.

**** this franchise. They will never be anything but a joke until they stop running it like a mom and pop operation.

That's about how it works for this franchise. 

***** Mike Brown. Adjectives dont exist to describe...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:40 PM)Goalpost Wrote: We could be winless the rest of the year

I honestly forgot that Finley is still the backup, which is laughable.

Just goes to show how much I keep up on the team these days.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And like Palmer, will probably never be the same guy.

I think the elbow injury hurt him more than the knee.
Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan getting owned.....again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
In all seriousness the Bengals need to get a legitimate backup next year.
Reply/Quote

Puts into perspective how good Burrow is. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Cant wait to see how many defend Zac Taylor
Telling us they see progress
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:42 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: And like Palmer, will probably never be the same guy.

Palmer was fine after the 2005 injury. Palmer wasn’t fine after he had elbow problems, but still managed to be decent.

This isn’t 1985. We are so advanced medically I have little concern with Burrow going forward.
Reply/Quote
(11-22-2020, 05:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: Anyone thinking about tanking for Lawrence needs to get realistic - any QB drafted will hold out instead of play for this franchise at this point.

If the Brown family keeps soaking up #1 pick QBs and ruining them, the league might actually boot them out of the league for ruining their product. 
Reply/Quote
Damn! Settle is looking svelte. That guy used to be huge, like 350-360, big.
Reply/Quote

QBs like Finley being employed are literally the only reason Colin Kaeprenick had a case and won his suit. Im not tryna be political or say i agreed or disagreed in the Colin K situation but his main argument was there are worse QBs that have jobs and its obviously true. Finley is pure ass.
-Housh
Reply/Quote