Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
(11-20-2016, 05:56 PM)Millhouse Wrote: now watch the offense drive down to win lmao

I sure hope so!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 05:56 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I'll bet you anything that doesn't happen

I never bet on the Bengals so nope
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Why'd they get away from the quick-hit throws that seemed to work in the first half?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Even if we pull this off I stand by everything I have vomited in this thread.

Reply/Quote
Any question how important drafting AJ Green was to this team starting to win once he was drafted.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 05:55 PM)Tomkat Wrote: WTH happened to Wright and Boyd?

Both got blisters on their fingers from all the balls they caught in the first half ....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 05:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Why'd they get away from the quick-hit throws that seemed to work in the first half?
Zampese likes to go against what works. Marvin says we need to establish the run!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 05:57 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Why'd they get away from the quick-hit throws that seemed to work in the first half?

Bills realized they don't have to respect a non-existant deep threat, so they are playing close/under.

Boyd ran a 4.58, he is not going to burn anyone.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Caused Dalton to get hit too quick
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Ahhh Boling. Nice
Reply/Quote
C'mon guys. Let's all chip in to erect a gold plated statue of Marvin on Fountain Square.. You know you want to.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Boiling you ***** asshole!

Reply/Quote
Boling has been terrible all game.

Reply/Quote
What ***** bs holding call!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 05:55 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Would love a new HC but I don't see it happening.  

Yeah it is unlikely....going to be tough to sell tickets, though!! I gave my season tickets in 2010, and every year they email me to purchase season tickets again then I send them a long reply about a lack of accountability and contact me when they get a new coach!!

That is what the fans will have to do, BOYCOTT!!
Reply/Quote
What the hell happened to Boiling this year? My god.
Reply/Quote
this drive is all GIO
Reply/Quote
This offensive line is so stupid
Reply/Quote
What? Game is still being played? I stopped paying any attention about 10 minutes ago.. I don't even know how I made it that far..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Dalton is dumb
Reply/Quote