Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread...Bills @ Bengals***
Boooooooo
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Another season, another loss with a kicker to blame
Reply/Quote
Closer to that 1st overall pick. If it wasn't for Cleveland.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
[Image: 808384-dislike-fb.jpg?modified_at=144238...&width=960]

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Garbage as team.
Reply/Quote
Season......Over. At least Marvin and Nugent know their jobs are safe.
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:05 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Who said Nugent would cost us A game this year? I appreciate the faith in the team -.-

getting ready to say this lol
Reply/Quote
3-6-1

Thats at least good for another year for Marv. Nuge & Peko will be back of course, along with the entire o-line. Who Dey!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Well, we thought Nugent would cost the team at least one win.. turned out to be two already.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Someone needs to explain to me the Hail Mary from the 28 yard line. He had Wright wide open streaking to the endzone. You could have run a myriad of plays but instead decide to throw a rainbow from inside the 30!?
Reply/Quote
I sincerely thought this was a game we would win, as recent as this morning. Now I wonder if a win over the Browns is likely. 3-12-1 seems highly possible now.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Pitiful.
Reply/Quote
Not sure I can justify wasting 3 hours every Sunday if Mike Nugent is still on this team next week. I've about had it.

Reply/Quote
Can we finally stop talking about playoffs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Well...as great as the oline has been all year.. oh wait.. I'm just imaging what being drunk feels like again.. It's been awhile since my last drink..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Now I hope some of y'all stop wishing we'd win a game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2016, 06:09 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Someone needs to explain to me the Hail Mary from the 28 yard line. He had Wright wide open streaking to the endzone. You could have run a myriad of plays but instead decide to throw a rainbow from inside the 30!?

I thought the same thing
Reply/Quote
Bad News: They will not win another game this year and Cleveland will get it's only win against this team.

Good News: Nice draft position
Reply/Quote
Bungles are back baby
Reply/Quote
Well, i'd say fans should boycott and not show up until Marv is fired but... That won't ever happen
Reply/Quote