Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Foot went bye bye
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Looks like a bad injury
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: We've had three defenders slip and fall already in one drive - did they greaser the turf?

Maybe Vegas is calling the plays.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
And watch when we get the ball our receivers will all be covered and it will be tough and slow to advance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:21 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: God bless you for spelling/using both "lose" and "loose" correctly.

That is a rarity
Reply/Quote
Looks like a flashback of Coslet's kittens being rolled down the field...
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:22 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Broke the TE.

Well there’s one on the bench about to be a star.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lamar 7-1 vs us and big home advantage spells trouble
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:22 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: That looks bad for Andrews there.

The NFL should really evaluate the physical toll Thursday night games have on the players. The NFL want to act like they are all for player safety but yet they play these games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: And watch when we get the ball our receivers will all be covered and it will be tough and slow to advance.

They will just copy what Houston did.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Let’s face it, we can’t beat anyone with a defense that can’t even slo anyone down. I have never seen a team miss so many tackles and get out of their lanes and CB’s that couldn’t cover my dead grandma
Reply/Quote
The old 'Bend and Break' defence so far. Let's hope they can hold up at the goal line here.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Well there’s one on the bench about to be a star.

D'oh!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Bengals offense gonna have to keep up in a shootout game it looks like.

Ravens start fast,, here's to hoping they slow down 2nd half. But with the Bengals defense,,, idk.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:23 PM)Joelist Wrote: And watch when we get the ball our receivers will all be covered and it will be tough and slow to advance.

We will run 1 or 2 times in dominant fashion and then ignore it for the rest of the game.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Can we stop em?

Nope
Reply/Quote
You’d think after last week we could find a way to be within 5 yards of the receivers for this offense.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:24 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: The old 'Bend and Break' defence so far. Let's hope they can hold up at the goal line here.

Your dreaming
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: The NFL should really evaluate the physical toll Thursday night games have on the players. The NFL want to act like they are all for player safety but yet they play these games

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s stupid, but the players make more money because of it so I’m sure they are for it.

Reply/Quote
Remember when we had DBs who could cover?
What happened in the last 2 weeks to make them forget how to play football?
Reply/Quote