Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(11-27-2022, 02:49 PM)Bengal Billy Wrote: So true,, Tacks had a playoff bye week las year Doh!   
Only team to beat Vrabel onan extended week. 
Good one rfaulk!
Cincy gonna do it again!

Yessir! ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:57 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: IDC if thats a rule, that's BS

but Im glad the bengals win!

Why is it BS, the long snapper is protected because he is in a vunerable position, just like recievers
Reply/Quote
It was a defensive battle today and Lou Anarumo won.

Again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Definitely a stupid penalty. I’ve never seen that called and there didn’t look to be much there. But Tennessee got away with so much throughout that they’re not getting sympathy from me. Lol

I think the Bengals were called for it this year. And you don’t see it called often because it’s pretty simple not to do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Hopefully we get Chase and Mixon back for the KC game. This could be our play in to make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Lawrence just cut Ravens lead to 2..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Jax scored, lead down to 2

5:56 left
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Solid win boys. Who Dey!!! It doesn’t always have to be pretty just need to get the win. Titans are a tough team, and I think now we have a bit of assurance that this team is better than everyone thinks. Now it’s time to beat those chiefs again.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 05:59 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Give this D credit. Queen Henry did nothing on the ground today. 1 big screen pass (that he fumbled) and that’s it.

Vrabel’s boys cheap until the very last play I see

Well schemed today on D.  Basically make Tannehill beat us, which is a good bet.  Gave up a couple of pass plays but Henry 17 carries for 38 yards.  Cannot let that guy beat you.  Pratt and Hilton esp. today were monsters in the run D.

Still amazes me some call this a trash D.  They have played very well even without their best corner.
Reply/Quote
Thanks everyone. It was described horribly on ESPN so I had no idea what happened.
Reply/Quote
Go trevor Lawrence, go.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:02 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: From an Ohioan?

[Image: red-neck-with-gun-and-alcohol.jpg?s=612x...qwsoWg0Hs=]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think the Bengals were called for it this year. And you don’t see it called often because it’s pretty simple not to do it.

It gets called it's just rare because coaching players NOT to hit the long snapper is special teams 101. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Why is it BS, the long snapper is protected because he is in a vunerable position, just like recievers

The TEN player didn’t really do anything. I’m willing to bet that goes on in every field goal
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hello Tiddy Meat my old friend.

It's going to be great to clap your cheeks again.

Something something something something.
Reply/Quote
Prepping to be an Indy fan tonight.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The TEN player didn’t really do anything. I’m willing to bet that goes on in every field goal

Not like that. Adomitis was still in the motion of snapping the ball and had his head down. Necks get snapped like that.
Reply/Quote
Ball Jaguars!

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe Jacksonville can come back and beat Baltimore.

Looking possible 

Reply/Quote
Hard fought win but think we earned it.

Not that it matters but I think that 59% breaks burrows run of 60% completion games when he was close to the NFL record. Think the wind was big factor
Reply/Quote