Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(11-27-2022, 06:15 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Our high school team was called for roughing the snapper in a playoff game recently. It was called on a 4th down and goal play from scrimmage. Never seen it called on a play from scrimmage before.

Now that I’ve never heard of.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Tampa Bay just carted off Tristen Wirfs...his back up is former Bengal Fred Johnson. Unless they get really lucky, Wirfs is likely done for the season

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:07 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: red-neck-with-gun-and-alcohol.jpg?s=612x...qwsoWg0Hs=]

I didn't think those things existed that far north. Kentucky and Tennessee of course. Is Ohio like that too?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:14 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: They just took the lead.

Good. I love it when the Ratbirds choke.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You know what? Fûck off.

Wow, winning really got you in a bad mood?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You know what? Fûck off.

Lol ?. Okay? Not coming at you, but you’re complaining about a penalty that benefited us and let us close out the game. Why complain? Just seems stupid imo
Reply/Quote
Dude the Ravens just play so so bad most of the time when the game is on the line.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:16 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I didn't think those things existed that far north. Kentucky and Tennessee of course. Is Ohio like that too?

last I checked, nashville was a bit south of the ohio river...
Reply/Quote
Jesus Jax
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:17 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Dude the Ravens just play so so bad most of the time when the game is on the line.

they never played like that with flacco
Reply/Quote
shit
Reply/Quote
Well hell.. Jackson.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Deshaun Jackson with the AARP player of the week
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:18 PM)Rattler Wrote: last I checked, nashville was a bit south of the ohio river...

Oh you were talking about Nashville, I missed that part >.<
Reply/Quote
Baltimores offense is trash.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:17 PM)CSPABengals Wrote: Lol ?. Okay? Not coming at you, but you’re complaining about a penalty that benefited us and let us close out the game. Why complain? Just seems stupid imo

I’m not complaining about anything. Read what I wrote. Even said the Bengals win even if they don’t call it. It was a very rare call and not the kind of fortune that we normally get.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:17 PM)CSPABengals Wrote: Lol ?. Okay? Not coming at you, but you’re complaining about a penalty that benefited us and let us close out the game. Why complain? Just seems stupid imo

Because it's another week they can't complain about wanting to fire Taylor. That's all it is....
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Deshaun Jackson with the AARP player of the week

He’s still playing wow?
Reply/Quote
Jaguars doing Jaguar things…
Reply/Quote
Stupid Jags

Reply/Quote