Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The TEN player didn’t really do anything. I’m willing to bet that goes on in every field goal

No it doesn’t. Watch the games today. They had one long TD play anyway. They weren’t scoring.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
TURNOVER JAGS
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Big time DA play by the Ravens
Reply/Quote
Baltimore fumbles on their own 15..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:01 PM)Earendil Wrote: Ok, I'm watching the gamecast on ESPN and I have no idea what happened at the end. Why didn't they get the field goal?

there was a personal foul on the Titans, giving us a first down, and 3 kneel downs to win so Zac took the points off the board

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:07 PM)matmaven Wrote: Well schemed today on D.  Basically make Tannehill beat us, which is a good bet.  Gave up a couple of pass plays but Henry 17 carries for 38 yards.  Cannot let that guy beat you.  Pratt and Hilton esp. today were monsters in the run D.

Still amazes me some call this a trash D.  They have played very well even without their best corner.

Nice. Yeah, Sam and Trey also played pretty great, same with Logan. Reader was freeing everyone up to make plays.

Was a great physical game to watch. That is a tough team to go into their house and beat.
Reply/Quote
Rat birds in trouble.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Ratbird fumbleroostski
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No it doesn’t. Watch the games today. They had one long TD play anyway. They weren’t scoring.

Oh, I agree they had little chance to win

Reply/Quote
Need a TD Jax.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:08 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The TEN player didn’t really do anything. I’m willing to bet that goes on in every field goal

No one really cares what you’re willing to bet… the ref made the call and we will take it. If anything they were biased towards the titans the whole game.
Reply/Quote
Omg if the ravens lose I'll be so happy
Reply/Quote
That penalty was BS JUst accept it
Reply/Quote
20-19 Jax

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:00 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Maybe Jacksonville can come back and beat Baltimore.

They just took the lead.
Reply/Quote
Guys lined up on both sides of the center for Jax FG attempt. Nobody touched him.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:14 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That penalty was BS   JUst accept it

How? You can't lineup over the longsnapper.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:06 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I think the Bengals were called for it this year. And you don’t see it called often because it’s pretty simple not to do it.

Our high school team was called for roughing the snapper in a playoff game recently. It was called on a 4th down and goal play from scrimmage. Never seen it called on a play from scrimmage before.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:14 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That penalty was BS JUst accept it

Why? Watch every other FG attempt like the one Jax just kicked. It’s easily avoided

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 06:14 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: That penalty was BS   JUst accept it

The rule is the rule. Accept it.
Reply/Quote