Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
Crap
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:37 PM)Destro Wrote: Yeah, I'm pretty ok with the defense, aside from Apple. Can't figure the defense gives up no yards or first downs. Big plays happen from time to time. Be nice if they could get some rest. 

Ya can't get rest when your offense is now in a 3-and-out cycle everytime they have the ball.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Giving Tenn close to midfield time and again is gonna blow up sooner or later
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Block in the back right next to the returner. No call

RJR noted this also...just before I posted. Guess it does matter where you play. I was in Nashville recently. I actually found it kind of nasty...but you wouldn't know if you go to Broadway at night. But, it's just an illusion. Try it...you'll see what I mean.  Sick
Reply/Quote
Whew, Tannehill missed that throw

NM edit

Bengals Offense needs to do something next drive.
Reply/Quote
Nice to see Bates mailing it in again
Reply/Quote
Great ***** defense
Reply/Quote
where was Bates?
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles...
Reply/Quote
We would have dumped it off there.
Reply/Quote
We are in trouble. Our dbs are complete trash
Reply/Quote
burrow 5/10 for 19 yards, end of 1st
Reply/Quote
Yeah, this is about the time I sign out of the gameday. You guys "enjoy" the game
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:40 PM)treee Wrote: Nice to see Bates mailing it in again

Hes so overrated 
Reply/Quote
Bad feeling getting worse....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Defense can’t hold forever. At this rate Henry will eat come the 4th quarter when they are worn down.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Ian claiming his name is ion drives me ***** nuts. Hope he crashes into a pallet of cheese graters.
Reply/Quote
You stop Henry in first you have to win that set of downs. They stopped him on first twice but gave up firsts both times. FG needs to be the worst here.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 03:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yeah, this is about the time I sign out of the gameday. You guys "enjoy" the game

No need to announce your departure. We don't give a **** 
Reply/Quote
Give up 3, no shame.
Offense needs to go down and get 7.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote