Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(11-27-2022, 04:26 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Why do they keep talking about the playoff game?  You lost. It happens to all but one playoff team. Get over it.

Probably the same reason they tell us Hurst was drafted by the Pirates to pitch every week - empty filler.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
As undisciplined and ugly Cincy has been playing most of this game,, tie score and still in it about as much as you can ask for.

Still a game fellas and Cincy in good shape
Reply/Quote
Tied at half. As good as we could hope for after that first half. Don’t make fifty mistakes in the 2nd half.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bullock is safe.
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yeesh...that has got to be the BIGGEST rabbit's foot I've EVER seen....
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Cam Taylor-Britt saved a touchdown!

I couldn't tell if Wilson got a hand on it or not.
Reply/Quote
Miss was a gift but they should have picked Tannehill twice in just that drive - so far four passes by him today were pretty pickable.
Reply/Quote
Nice to have a draw for that sloppy half.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Shudak may be a quack but will he miss at game's end???
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Is Lou a genius now because their kicker missed or are we in agreement that was a horrible end to the half defensively ?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:29 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Bullock is safe.

Looks about right...lol... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:25 PM)Tony Wrote: Cam Taylor Britt sucks as bad as Apple. Our dbs are a real problem

What are you watching.  CTB played a hell of a half.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:30 PM)Housh Wrote: Is Lou a genius now because their kicker missed or are we in agreement that was a horrible end to the half defensively ?

The latter.
Reply/Quote
Darrin Simmons is going to be so loud at the half that we can probably hear him here in Cincinnati.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You have to actually rally to the ball if you're giving them underneath. With the way Bates is playing today that is not going to work at all.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Probably the same reason they tell us Hurst was drafted by the Pirates to pitch every week - empty filler.

I like to mute it but my wife now watches the games to see our son on tv (student equipment manager) and she doesn’t like the sound off.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:29 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Yeesh...that has got to be the BIGGEST rabbit's foot I've EVER seen....

That's the first luck thing we've had go for us all game. Fumbles into TDs, tips landing right in their hands, OPI and ST holds which could be called every play called against us. 
Reply/Quote
1st half:
Derrick henry 7/13, 1.9 yards per carry
Reply/Quote
It’s insane Ryan T has made the money at QB he has.

He’s a good QB only when his offense doesn’t have to rely on him. Some would say that means he’s a bad Qb But he’s got the wins over a decade to have gained at least a little respect
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2022, 04:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: What are you watching.  CTB played a hell of a half.

If you haven't been paying attention to the thread he is not capable of saying anything positive. 

When they scored that first TD and it was 10-3 the game was over and we were getting blown out.

Some people like to watch the games and be miserable.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote