Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Browns @ Bengals***
(11-25-2018, 06:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: And if Dalton doesn't play the rest of the year, there's Brown's excuse for keeping Merv for one more season.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Exactly.  
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:22 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Anybody get a good look at Andy's injury?  I thought his hand got stepped on.

Stepped on and a knee landed on it. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:15 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Nice return by Erickson

he had a good game on special teams  a bright spot in an otherwise bleak day

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:20 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote:  I mean, no.   He didn't prove anything. 

Browns gameplanned against Dalton, not Driskell. Simple as that. That's pretty clear to understand from anyone who has played a down of Football. 

I think you missed what I was saying.

This was a reply to BFine about Jungle noise and stuff that will be posted by others.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:20 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote:  I mean, no.   He didn't prove anything. 

Browns gameplanned against Dalton, not Driskell. Simple as that. That's pretty clear to understand from anyone who has played a down of Football. 

Gameplanned for Dalton and completely handcuffed him.

You’re named after the Dark Knight but you are white knighting harder for Dalton than his wife. He’s not the biggest problem here but he is A problem. And Driskel outplayed him today. Given the season is over now, I hope we see Driskel the rest of the year.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Erickson is a pretty damn good ST player, so there’s that anyway
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:16 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Tate is not what some thought he was

Dalton sucks and Driskel proves it

Fat Randy was a mistake

Why is Core on this team?

Ross is still the most shaded Bengal even though he's got the drops

Yeah, all those morons that thought he was a rookie WR that needs reps to get better, not benched for making mistakes, idiots.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:23 PM)pally Wrote: he had a good game on special teams  a bright spot in an otherwise bleak day

Why are they not using him as a receiver?
Reply/Quote
Here will be the excuses and/or reasons for "optimism":

No AJ Green
No Cordy Glenn
Dalton missed 2nd half
13 penalties (most at key moments of game)
Shut down Browns in 2nd half and made it a game.
Run defense stopped Chubb
Only gave up 342 yards
Outgained Browns 372-342 without AJ/Glenn/Dalton
Reply/Quote
Time for rebuild.... again. The Browns just owned us.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yet another game without a sack. Glad we paid the dline all that money.

Actually, the Bengals had a sack nullified by a "ticky-tack" holding call on Burfict.

They didn't get ANY "let-it-slide" calls in their favor, today.
They also didn't get ANY "judgement calls" in their favor, either  (1 Cleveland TD, 1 Bengals reception on sideline - they got them both wrong.)
The refs flagged the Bengals every chance they could.... some legit, some not, thus the SEASON HIGH total of 13 for 96 yards.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:24 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Gameplanned for Dalton and completely handcuffed him.

You’re named after the Dark Knight but you are white knighting harder for Dalton than his wife. He’s not the biggest problem here but he is A problem. And Driskel outplayed him today. Given the season is over now, I hope we see Driskel the rest of the year.

Post of the day.

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:26 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Time for rebuild.... again. The Browns just owned us.

What's the point? It will never result in a championship...
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:26 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Time for rebuild.... again. The Browns just owned us.

Nawww we just need a fast WR! We're good
Reply/Quote
Watch us win out, not make playoffs, mess up our draft pick and extend Marvin because we “turned it around”
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:25 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Here will be the excuses and/or reasons for "optimism":

No AJ Green
No Cordy Glenn
Dalton missed 2nd half
13 penalties (most at key moments of game)
Shut down Browns in 2nd half and made it a game.
Run defense stopped Chubb
Only gave up 342 yards
Outgained Browns 372-342 without AJ/Glenn/Dalton

Stupid optimists. Like must suck always looking for the silver lining.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Watch us win out, not make playoffs, mess up our draft pick and extend Marvin because we “turned it around”

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, MISTER!!
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:23 PM)Millhouse Wrote: The last flag? Yeah most of the receivers werent even set.

I thought Price snapped it too soon when the replay showed Driskel was not even ready for it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:28 PM)Housh Wrote: Watch us win out, not make playoffs, mess up our draft pick and extend Marvin because we “turned it around”

Ha, as if Marvin has to win games to get an extension.  We've already passed the 4-win mark.
Reply/Quote
(11-25-2018, 06:29 PM)McC Wrote: I thought Price snapped it too soon when the replay showed Driskel was not even ready for it.

Agreed. If I were looking to blame one person for this Price would be toward the front of the line. 

I miss Hopkins.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote