Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This shouldn't be surprising. He's a PS player. First start. This falls on Zac for thinking a PS player could win a game. 

That practice squad QBs win percentage towers above ZT's.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Imagine going into a season with a backup QB that wasnt even good enough to be a backup QB, the most important backup position to boot.

This is just part of how badly this team is managed.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:07 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: What a dumb mentality.

I'm sick of these "fans" excited we are losing so we can draft a guy who could end up being Ced 2.0, he is not a lock at all. 

Here is what actually happens in another loss. The young guys that we need to see develop, Bates, Higgins, Boyd, etc the new young core just continues to have their development held back. You should want the team to win so they learn how to win close games. 

"But if they win Tayor keeps his job....whhhahahhahaha" - Seriously? Mike Brown is going to do Mike Brown things rather this team wins or loses on Sunday, have you not learned this yet??

The team needs to learn to win games to build towards next year with Burrow being back. Sitting here thinking losing is good because it helps the draft is a loser mentality. 

They aren't going to learn how to win with Taylor. Hes shattering the record for worst 1 score loss record.  Average coaches probably have about 5 or 6 wins out of 22. He has 0. 
Reply/Quote
Turner has had several and I mean several offensive line changes but the run game gets worse and worse.

The Bengals need a new offensive line coach that is also a run game coordinator. Right now their run blocking is bad but their run play design is worse.

The Giants were stzcking inside which left them open to pitches...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote

I'm sick of these "fans" excited we are losing so we can draft a guy who could end up being Ced 2.0, he is not a lock at all. 

Here is what actually happens in another loss. The young guys that we need to see develop, Bates, Higgins, Boyd, etc the new young core just continues to have their development held back. You should want the team to win so they learn how to win close games. 

"But if they win Tayor keeps his job....whhhahahhahaha" - Seriously? Mike Brown is going to do Mike Brown things rather this team wins or loses on Sunday, have you not learned this yet??

The team needs to learn to win games to build towards next year with Burrow being back. Sitting here thinking losing is good because it helps the draft is a loser mentality. 

This is true. But this is two years of Zac being a bad coach. At this point, we hope the results effect the outcome ie losing gets him out of his job. 

Not that I ever want to see my team lose, but Zac isn't it. He just isn't. 

1-13-1 in one score games.

On pace to be 4-27-1 as a head coach.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Next up, Miami. I’m sure the Bengals will flog the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote
Woulda won with Finley Ninja
Reply/Quote
The kid playing QB for Denver looks like he will break in 2 if he gets blown up from the blind side...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:03 PM)samhain Wrote: Not wrong, but who else was he going to get?  Finley wasn't the answer, either.  

There are still people saying to sign Crapernick.... even though he hasn't played a snap in how long now? He'd have looked worse then Allen, not too mention he wouldn't clear Covid testing in time for the game...

With all the valid reasons to be mad at this team, I'm always amazed when people need to try and invent new ones.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't trust OSU OL. They always seem to be bad.

Billy Price
Michael Jordan

(I know there's more, but it just seems to be an exceptionally high bust rate.)

Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer disagree.
Reply/Quote

This franchise has a stench of losing. Its not going away until ownership is outside that family and that’s never going to happen. They are a stain on the NFL and the NFL absolutely knows it which is why you never see calls go our way. Not a single Bengals game this season has been televised where I live...that’s never been the case. It’s especially telling since this is a star league and you’d think they’d want to get Joe Burrow exposure.

Nope, the NFL is tired of being burned by Cincinnati and the terrible decisions Mike Brown has made over the years. No draft, or free agency will ever fix this team. Cincinnati is where players come to earn a paycheck until they can hopefully move on to another team.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:09 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: They aren't going to learn how to win with Taylor. Hes shattering the record for worst 1 score loss record.  Average coaches probably have about 5 or 6 wins out of 22. He has 0. 

(11-29-2020, 06:09 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This is true. But this is two years of Zac being a bad coach. At this point, we hope the results effect the outcome ie losing gets him out of his job. 

Not that I ever want to see my team lose, but Zac isn't it. He just isn't. 

1-13-1 in one score games.

On pace to be 4-27-1 as a head coach.

I get it, Taylor looks out of his league, but Mike Brown or Katie or whoever doesn't care about that. 20 plus years of showing, they just don't care.

So, we have to start hoping that Taylor trips falls and the team wins in spite of him or we can just accept that this season and next are a total waste since Taylor is going to be the coach here next season.

I'm not willing to hope this team loses every game till 2022...

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:11 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Orlando Pace and Korey Stringer disagree.

What have you done for me RECENTLY
Reply/Quote
This team has not gotten better in any category, be it, offense, defense, special teams, tackling, running the ball. This team has and always will be a joke. With no dedication to winning, just competing and playing out the string, to line the pockets of Mike Brown family. It’s about time for the brown family to move on, and let someone else own the team and bing back some respectability to Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:10 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: There are still people saying to sign Crapernick.... even though he hasn't played a snap in how long now? He'd have looked worse then Allen, not too mention he wouldn't clear Covid testing in time for the game...

With all the valid reasons to be mad at this team, I'm always amazed when people need to try and invent new ones.

No he wouldn't.

Antonio Brown and Dez haven't played in a long time.

Josh Gordon kept coming back from long layoffs to light things up.

The main thing is that we aren't going anywhere this year with, or without, a better QB.

The ONLY reason to sign Kaep would be to continue the development of Higgins and other young receivers.

But it wouldn't be worth the money he would want for those 5 games.

Roll with what you've got and rework it in the offseason.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:13 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: What have you done for me RECENTLY

Good job avoiding a Janet Jackson lawsuit!

Ask the Packers what they think of Corey Linsley (sp?)
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:08 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I don't trust OSU OL. They always seem to be bad.

Billy Price
Michael Jordan

(I know there's more, but it just seems to be an exceptionally high bust rate.)
I thought of that myself but they cant all be bad right?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No he wouldn't.

The main thing is that we aren't going anywhere this year with, or without, a better QB.

The ONLY reason to sign Kaep would be to continue the development of Higgins and other young receivers.

One, I would oppose signing CK. I don't think he'd come here because he wants to be able to succeed and he doesn't really care about playing just looking right. 

Then, he would still suck here. There is 0 blocking, and he is not accurate. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:15 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No he wouldn't.

His last few games in the NFL were really terrible.

His record was 1-10 in his last season and that was 2016. 

It is much different for a WR to come back then a QB. Run route and catch ball versus read the defense and make protection adjustments.

Kaepernick wasn't benched by San Fran for his kneeling, he was benched for sucking. His kneeling and activism has kept other teams away but he was toast before all that.

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:21 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: His last few games in the NFL were really terrible.

His record was 1-10 in his last season and that was 2016. 

It is much different for a WR to come back then a QB. Run route and catch ball versus read the defense and make protection adjustments.

Kaepernick wasn't benched by San Fran for his kneeling, he was benched for sucking. His kneeling and activism has kept other teams away but he was toast before all that.

I'm not claiming he was great.

But he was and is far and away a better QB than what we have on the roster, and is better than any other available FA who hasn't turned in retirement papers.

So if we are going to say go get someone better than what we have, then to say get someone other than him is complete lip service.
Reply/Quote