Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This shouldn't be surprising. He's a PS player. First start. This falls on Zac for thinking a PS player could win a game. 

Not wrong, but who else was he going to get?  Finley wasn't the answer, either.  
Reply/Quote
Hopefully...bye bye Zac, Anarumo, and Turner.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:01 PM)Tony Wrote: Spain looked miserable.. These poor guys.. They must mate it there

Shocked
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)Synric Wrote: The Bengals struggled in the trenches and lost the game. I can't decided what's worse the offensive or defensive line...

They practice against each other all week so it’s little wonder why they suck.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: This shouldn't be surprising. He's a PS player. First start. This falls on Zac for thinking a PS player could win a game. 

Actually his 5th start
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Why would you keep Taylor for one more minute?  WOAT.  See if Simmons can help to build something.  

Get rid of Taylor.  He's already cost us Dunlap and Burrow
Reply/Quote
I thought we gonna f*** around and win that game, but I knew we wouldn't
Reply/Quote
Fire somebody.
Reply/Quote
Haven't you noticed? The longer a player is with this "team" and works with these "coaches" the worse they look not better. They regress instead of progress.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was 100% on Allen - he had plenty of time.

He wanted to go for the big kahuna.... should have gone to the sideline for yardage to get a BULLOCK FG win.

But Sack the Zac wouldn't know any better what to do to win.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:53 PM)iowahwky4cincy Wrote: You're under the impression that they'll score 3?

They did it once, they can do it again.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: D really not doing that bad. 

They never sniffed the qb the vast majority of this game.
Reply/Quote
Show us you care, Mikey Boy. Fire someone. Now.
Reply/Quote
If you think our coaches are dumb:

Jax goes for 2 with 19 points. Fails. Who goes for 2 up 19-17?

Browns kick a FG, go up 20-19. Then at TD. 27-19.

Jags get a TD, but have to go for 2, down 25-27. Fails.

Kick the friggin' PAT. Geez these guys are dumb.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:54 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Why do I have the feeling the Bengals will somehow pull this out??

InB4 doesn't always work. Especially with the Bengals.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Ha! I’ve watched Allen in Arkansas and he was terrible...outplayed by his younger brother. Was amazed he got drafted at all. It’s not surprising somebody like Taylor who doesn’t have a ***** clue would name him starting QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:00 PM)TheFan Wrote: Thank God

What a dumb mentality.

I'm sick of these "fans" excited we are losing so we can draft a guy who could end up being Ced 2.0, he is not a lock at all. 

Here is what actually happens in another loss. The young guys that we need to see develop, Bates, Higgins, Boyd, etc the new young core just continues to have their development held back. You should want the team to win so they learn how to win close games. 

"But if they win Tayor keeps his job....whhhahahhahaha" - Seriously? Mike Brown is going to do Mike Brown things rather this team wins or loses on Sunday, have you not learned this yet??

The team needs to learn to win games to build towards next year with Burrow being back. Sitting here thinking losing is good because it helps the draft is a loser mentality. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:06 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Ha!  I’ve watched Allen in Arkansas and he was terrible...outplayed by his younger brother.  Was amazed he got drafted at all.  It’s not surprising somebody like Taylor who doesn’t have a ***** clue would name him starting QB.

Still better than Finley. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:26 PM)Tony Wrote: That all I want and that guard from ohio st. In the 2nd round.. .That would be a great haul. Sewell,Thuney, and the kid from ohio st. Best guard in the draft the experts say..

I don't trust OSU OL. They always seem to be bad.

Billy Price
Michael Jordan

(I know there's more, but it just seems to be an exceptionally high bust rate.)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 06:03 PM)samhain Wrote: Not wrong, but who else was he going to get?  Finley wasn't the answer, either.  

I don't doubt that. He's just going to have to live and die with his decisions. What a coach does. I'm sure he will butter it up. 

It was the Giants. God forbid an actual talented, well coached team. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote