Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
It's Randy Time!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:00 PM)Destro Wrote: I'm late guys.
Little back patting:
I said in the thread in JN that Wilson is a guy I would keep on this team. Can see why today.

Careful now, you're getting better than our coaching staff..  Wink
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:00 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: AJ just alligator armed that. Behind him, but very catchable.

That’s just a drop.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Time to bench AJ. Also that flag was bogus - Carter was NOT past the 5 yard limit.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:00 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: For 20 completions
At least!

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
You don’t want to turn the ball over to the Bengals. You will pay every time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Time to bench AJ. Also that flag was bogus - Carter was NOT past the 5 yard limit.
Reply/Quote
AJ is checked out totally
Reply/Quote
Phat Randy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:01 PM)Joelist Wrote: Time to bench AJ. Also that flag was bogus - Carter was NOT past the 5 yard limit.

As the announcer stated, he was also holding
Reply/Quote
Fat randy in a roll, extra point and a field goal. He’s done for the game
Reply/Quote
ow snap! we are now winning without Burrow, that is not going well with the narrative.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:01 PM)michaelsean Wrote: That’s just a drop.
I'm done with AJ. Just cut him now and bring up a younger player with potential

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately, all I’m gonna remember about AJ Green is how bad he was at the end of his career here. Makes me sad that another great player was finally Bengalized. I guess it was inevitable.
Reply/Quote
Q: Is Fat Randy a good kicker or a bad kicker?

A: Yes
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: ow snap! we are now winning without Burrow, that is not going well with the narrative.

Well, it is the 3-7 Giants. They’re pretty bad, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:03 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Fat randy in a roll, extra point and a field goal. He’s done for the game

He just needs some brisket and a sweet tea and he’ll be ready for more.

Reply/Quote
Are we going to mess around and win this game? I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 04:03 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: ow snap! we are now winning without Burrow, that is not going well with the narrative.

Reply/Quote
My god this will even be more reason for mike to keep zack of they win... How bad must giants fans feel lol lol.. I'm gonna go check their board out
Reply/Quote