Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Giants @ Bengals***
Sample is as good as Erickson. One was a 2nd rounder though.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: D really not doing that bad. 

This was one of the worst offense BEFORE Jones got hurt. Lol. Thia defense is still terrible. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: D really not doing that bad. 

Agreed. 

Then you realize they're missing a superstar running back and have Colt McCoy in. 

Sure, we are missing pieces too. 

But the Giants are a bad team. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
That’s dumb. Why are they running out of bounds?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:38 PM)Dean_Gilberry95 Wrote: Yes but they clearly yanked his head down by his face mask before the strip.

I didnt see it boss. I was concentrating on the catch. Figures though. It's ok we will be happy when we land Sewell..
Reply/Quote
Press: “why did your team play like trash?”

Zac: “that’s what we assembled and practiced”
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:38 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Jesus. This team is one of the worst I’ve ever seen.

You must not be old enough to remember the lost decade. Many teams worst than this during that time. The other teams would laugh because the Bengals were out of shape

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Allen gets ball to Higgins for another 1st down called back by Holding, this time 67 ....and now a pass to Sample who Fumbles Ball.....Anybody putting this loss all on Allen is crazy....BENGALS STINK no matter who the QB is. ..What is the record under Dalton, Burrow, Allen under Zac....BENGALS ARE AS BAD AS THEIR RECORD LAST 3 YEARS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I really don't know if these players are this bad, or our coaching is just worst in NFL history.
Reply/Quote
Branden allen 97 yards
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Press:  “why did your team play like trash?”

Zac:  “that’s what we assembled and practiced”

"We did some good things. We will have to go look at the tape." 

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:39 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: How bad does this team lose to the Steelers and Ravens??

Well if they all have Covid we have a chance
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
The cake has been iced.

Can we gobble that shit up and crap it out on them?
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:40 PM)kevin Wrote: Allen gets ball to Higgins for another 1st down called back by Holding, this time 67 ....and now a pass to Sample who Fumbles Ball.....Anybody putting this loss all on Allen is crazy....BENGALS STINK no matter who the QB is.  ..What is the record under Dalton, Burrow, Allen under Zac....BENGALS ARE AS BAD AS THEIR RECORD LAST 3 YEARS.
All under one mastermind.

Browns are losing fans and blowing money on an idiot. Genius! 

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Press: “why did your team play like trash?”

Zac: “that’s what we assembled and practiced”

Nah. He’s going talk about sticking together and turning it around and if you have any tough questions, go ask the players.
Reply/Quote
You have a manageable 6pt deficit, so what do you do? **** up like an idiot and make it a 9pt deficit...with less time left.

Bengals football.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2020, 05:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I really don't know if these players are this bad, or our coaching is just worst in NFL history.

Yes
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen is going to throw for two touchdowns and bring us back. Calling it.

Reply/Quote
Guys, I'm starting to think this Zac Taylor thing might not be working out.
Reply/Quote
I figured the Giants would go for an onside kick
Reply/Quote