Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Defense looks a bit better mostly in tackling somewhat better (the embarrassing Harris run notwithstanding). The offense is only operating properly on broken plays. It BADLY needs to be redesigned in the offseason into something that puts our players in a better position to succeed.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Painful to watch but if it gets us a W who gives a ****.
(11-26-2023, 03:39 PM)matmaven Wrote: Leads the Falcons in tackles and now 4 picks.  Better by far than any safety on the roster.

But not worth the money he was asking for.
Browning is in, and is likely just a bad backup QB.

With this in mind, the Bengals #1 RB is 13 yards on 5 attempts so far.

I think the run game might need looking at this offseason guys.
Jesus Christ, holding them there may end up being a big reason we win
-Housh
It’s ugly- but good guys winning at the half.
Wait. What happened after the Steelers punt? Did I miss that, or did they totally skip it on cbs?
Very thankful its halftime and we're not down by stupid amount and our offense is trying their hearts out, along with the D. Very energetic game. I mean, we don't have a lot to embrace here in terms of the rest of the year (so it seems) but it's great to see them fighting.
What’s happening to offense in the NFL, nobody is scoring
(11-26-2023, 04:28 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Browning is in, and is likely just a bad backup QB.

With this in mind, the Bengals #1 RB is 13 yards on 5 attempts so far.

I think the run game might need looking at this offseason guys.

You think ,or know
Who Dey

Browning, don't hold the ball too long in the second half.
(11-26-2023, 04:31 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: You think ,or know

My post may have been laden with a little British sarcasm.

I'm saying the run game is an absolute joke.
(11-26-2023, 04:31 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Who Dey

Browning, don't hold the ball too long in the second half.

Got to see what he was seeing on his first drive sack. Not a single person was open.
(11-26-2023, 04:31 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: My post may have been laden with a little British sarcasm.

I'm saying the run game is an absolute joke.

I wasn’t sure you could see the whole picture, lol
(11-26-2023, 04:29 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Wait.  What happened after the Steelers punt?   Did I miss that, or did they totally skip it on cbs?

Browning took a knee. Then went to Halftime. 
(11-26-2023, 04:25 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: 221-98 in total yardage. Maybe this was the gameplan even with Burrow? The Steelers know how to win despite losing the yardage game. So let's let them rack up the yards and see how they handle it!

Isnt it funny how the steelers get outgained in every game until today?  Totally expected this
(11-26-2023, 04:19 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Robbins was looking much better recently but he’s right back to being mediocre all of a sudden.

He is like 31st in the league in net  average. He sucks!
Like to see more run game this half.
(11-26-2023, 04:01 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Does anybody really know what time it is?

Just these guys:

<iframe width="674" height="379" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/b5ewTCEFUeY" title="Chicago  - Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is - HQ -- LYRICS" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
(11-26-2023, 04:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Isnt it funny how the steelers get outgained in every game until today?  Totally expected this

Hey, I told everyone last week, we will be last in yards allowed by the end of the year. It’s coming