Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 05:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was NOT OPI. This is a rigged game.

Rolleyes

They could have easily called a Steelers TD earlier instead of an incomplete pass, and they called a hold to kick them out of FG range earlier too.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Since the AFC championship game the Bengals have fallen so far, I can’t see anything positive about this team.
This is garbage. The NFL is killing itself. As much of a monster as it is, it’s going to be its own demise. This is not worth watching.
so is it browning's fault, zac Taylor's fault or all Joey B and Zac is nothing without him?
(11-26-2023, 05:11 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: No.

The punt will only net about 30 yards. 

True, didn't account for the fact Brad Robbins is the punter.
(11-26-2023, 05:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was NOT OPI. This is a rigged game.

Yes it was.  He straight up blocked the DB while the ball was in the air.  Had he kept his hands off of him and just collided he may have gotten away with it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
These may be two of the worst teams I've ever seen. That Superbowl appearance seems like eons ago. As bad as the Steelers seem to be , they appear to be the least bad of the two.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Bengals should have gone after Cooper Rush when they could have gotten him.
(11-26-2023, 05:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Anyone ready for AJ McCarron?

Or Burrow left handed

I’m down w either
Game over. They just remembered they are "battling" for a 4th place schedule next season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Mixon hurt or something? Still at 8 carries for 16 yards
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Browning is trash but the D does have to continue getting stops

We are very close
-Housh
(11-26-2023, 05:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: .....what was Browning's plan there? What did he think was going to happen?

He tries to break tackles and out athlete them. Works if you're Vick.
Is there anyone on the sidelines to tell Browning to throw the ball away after he has it for 15 seconds, or is it just one of those things they just keep ignoring? They are just watching it happen over and over.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
TD here ends it.
(11-26-2023, 05:09 PM)TheFan Wrote: He is getting experience and I think will get better but he gets beat a lot. He has made some plays at times to break them up (I think the Pitt catch was a TD not incomplete) but he's not often times breaking them up before people catch the ball. He's not the only one, our DBs seem to be a step behind most WRs/TEs this year. 

I thought it was a TD as well.  He has made some excellent breakups this season.  CB is the 2nd hardest position in the NFL and he is a rookie not named Sauce.  I'll give him the benefit of learning on the job. 

(11-26-2023, 05:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Mixon hurt or something? Still at 8 carries for 16 yards

no he fine, he just tired, it is past midpoint in season
(11-26-2023, 05:12 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Mixon hurt or something? Still at 8 carries for 16 yards

No, his normal game
(11-26-2023, 05:12 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This is garbage. The NFL is killing itself. As much of a monster as it is, it’s going to be its own demise. This is not worth watching.

I doubt the networks knew Burrow would be out when they set the regional TV lineup
(11-26-2023, 05:12 PM)Housh Wrote: Browning is trash but the D does have to continue getting stops

We are very close

We're making the Steelers offense look good. And our offense is inept.

Score is close.