Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
6 points feels like being down 50 with noodle arm Browning
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Only 28 yards to 400 defense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-26-2023, 05:21 PM)mhbsavant Wrote: Doesn't matter how bad an offense is when they play the Bengals they all of a sudden look better... our defense CANT STOP ANYONE

......bu...bu.....but Lou is such a good coach he deserves a head coaching job.
This will be a run, run, pass sack, punt.
(11-26-2023, 05:24 PM)Science Friction Wrote: People actually paid real money to watch this.

I'm paying with time, and that is more valuable than money.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(11-26-2023, 05:24 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I don’t care if we lose the rest of the game as long as we beat Pitt 2x. Can’t stand that fn team.

Same

But about your request …. maybe next year Sad
(11-26-2023, 05:25 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: ......bu...bu.....but Lou is such a good coach he deserves a head coaching job.

Right now I would trade Lou for a ham sandwich

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
(11-26-2023, 05:24 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I don’t care if we lose the rest of the game as long as we beat Pitt 2x. Can’t stand that fn team.

Hilarious thing with how bad we are, is how bad Pittsburgh look as well. And their #1 QB is in the game. These guys making the playoffs would be as hilarious as their last appearance.
(11-26-2023, 05:21 PM)Housh Wrote: Dude does our FS even exist? What is he defending if he’s not defending the slot fade to their best WR on a long down?

We were in single high.  They ran streaks on both sides.

Somehow we are still in this though lol.

(11-26-2023, 05:23 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: do something mixon, but I'm guessing Zachary Taylor will give us a ton of passes here shortly

We'll see. Not much confidence here in Browning. Should've had about 3 picks today with one of them being a pick 6. 

Let's hope he looks good here,,,,,,,,,,,,
(11-26-2023, 05:24 PM)Whacked Wrote: If I’m Browning “Yo Chase ….. just go long!”

"I will make sure the ball gets tipped on the way there!"
Only given up 13 points. How many teams will take that every game and say they can win it?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Love those 2 yard routes….
No sluggo routes?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

These 2 yard passes are ridiculous
(11-26-2023, 05:26 PM)Destro Wrote: Only given up 13 points. How many teams will take that every game and say they can win it?

Fans who don’t have Jake Browning & Lac Taylor.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

(11-26-2023, 05:24 PM)Trademark Wrote: 6 points feels like being down 50 with noodle arm Browning

Taylor's play calling isnt helping
we need another tipped pass and miracle completion
Where’s that guy that tips the ball to Chase? We need him again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall