Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Bengals need to start AJ McCarron the rest of the way
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
(11-26-2023, 05:29 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Any points and it’s officially over.

We won't score again.
(11-26-2023, 05:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: win zero games and get some people fired

You can’t say win and zero is the same sentence. You can’t win zero, per my English teacher, lol
(11-26-2023, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Warm up AJ McCarron. I’ve seen enough of Jake Browning.

Hasn’t looked great, but no one has helped him out on offense. Except Chase.
That was FAR more the rest of the offense completely failing to pick up Watt than anything else. It's also the only sack today where the blame does not belong to Browning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Alone with everything else, this is a very poorly coached football team. Am I wrong in that opinion?
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
(11-26-2023, 05:28 PM)bengalrick Wrote: JONAH WILLIAMS

Jonah didn't do anything wrong.  The TE kicked out then moved back inside to take the man Williams was setting for.   That was all on the TE.

It was officially over last week when Burrow went out. He hides the imperfections of this coaching staff in such a ridiculous way. 

It's been over. Have u seen the QB and offense... This team is cooked..
Remember that time we went to the SB…that was pretty cool huh.
(11-26-2023, 05:30 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We won't score again.

This season?
With the loss to the hated Steelers can we all come together on losing out being ideal. Or are folks still hoping on 1 or 2 wins that mean nothing.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-26-2023, 05:30 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Alone with everything else, this is a very poorly coached football team. Am I wrong in that opinion?

They were poorly coached with Burrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sample left Watt untouched, why are you guys expecting Jonah to get to him being covered up? Bad play by Sample or awful blocking scheme.

But let's blame the defense....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
(11-26-2023, 05:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Warm up AJ McCarron.  I’ve seen enough of Jake Browning.

Doubt that will make any differemce. Taylor and company only ran Mixon 8 times for cryin out loud. They are actual idiots without Burrow carrying this offense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Worst play call and even worse line play if that’s even possible. I called it before the snap. No back for block support, obvious pass call, absolutely garbage call from start to finish.
God I’m going to need to be drunk to get me through the Colts and Vikings games in a couple of weeks.
And there is 400 yards
22 yard rush on the first play... are these guys even trying? Does our defence have money on a Steelers win?