Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-26-2023, 05:33 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Burrow and Chase playing hero ball absolutely cover up how shitty these coaches and players are…

Yep. We got some really timely turnovers during our playoff runs, but don’t get it twisted, Burrow and Chase carry this team.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

(11-26-2023, 05:33 PM)jj22 Wrote: Steelers look elite.

Not at all. They will get killed vs a real contender .
Bengals would be down 30-7 if they were playing a really good team.
(11-26-2023, 05:33 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Proud accomplishment for Lou

Don’t think he’s going anywhere as a head coach next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(11-26-2023, 05:36 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Swept in the division. Changes are required in this team.

I would fire the entire coaching staff. This is abject incompetence.
I’d be ok with this if it resulted in some meaningful change. New OC/playcaller. New OL coach. Acquiring a decent backup QB. But none of those things will happen.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

(11-26-2023, 05:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You're right. 

No one on the team should cheer. It doesn't help at all.

Fitzpatrick cheering on Tua was big, but his support means more than Burrow's would.

Rolleyes

You do know that Browning is OLDER than Burrow right?  

Fitz was 20 years older than the rookie Tua.  Please stop.

Browns without their starting QB, 7-3. Bengals...5-6. Zac is garbage but the senile owner will keep him for 10 years.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
(11-26-2023, 05:33 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: Why is it always the Bungles to end bad streaks for opponents?

We earned that title for a reason.
This is the organization I know to well. Nice job Kate just like the old man. Dumb ass owner who doesn’t care about winning and all about making more money! They didn’t do shit with the salary cap and this is what we got. An injury prone QB, incompetent caching staff and greedy wher who doesn’t care about winning. The Super Bowl was an aberration

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was not ready for them to toss in the towel on the season, but, they had to win this game.
This team is a joke
(11-26-2023, 05:37 PM)casear2727 Wrote: You do know that Browning is OLDER than Burrow right?  

Fitz was 20 years older than the rookie Tua.  Please stop.

Of all the things to complain about. LOL

Back to getting dominated by the Steelers. The Bungles are so back
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
(11-26-2023, 05:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I want to see hands rolled after this game. We were 1 game from going to Super Bowl last year, seems
Like light years away

This is going to require a rebuild. A reboot as Marvin would say. But a fresh start nevertheless. This team is bad at nearly every level but QB which there are injury concerns around. 

The near future isn’t bright. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-26-2023, 05:33 PM)Trademark Wrote: 400 yards given up ROFL! Lou is garbage

Why?  ALL game film we had leading to this game was made invalid when they fired the OC to start the week.  That film showed what Matt Canada would call out of each set, not what this guy today would run.  There was ZERO useable film.  The only thing we could have confidence in is expect a pass on 3rd and long, and assume a run or sneak on 3rd or 4th and inches.  Everything else was just a guess on his part as to the play call should be.  
(11-26-2023, 05:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I want to see hands rolled after this game. We were 1 game from going to Super Bowl last year, seems
Like light years away

You’re going to be disappointed. There will be no coaching or player changes this year. We’re also not winning another game this year.

This is the same poorly schemed no identity offense we've been plagued with for a while. You would think that Zac and Brian would have actually thought about what does Browning do well and style the offense to that but that would actually take intelligence.
Welp

At least we won’t be strung on a line all year

We know we need to lose as many games as possible now
-Housh
Pitt is the worst 7 win team in the NFL
(11-26-2023, 05:39 PM)bjf123 Wrote: You’re going to be disappointed. There will be no coaching or player changes this year. We’re also not winning another game this year.

Zac Taylor made a Super Bowl that one time, I think he'll be here for a good ol while.