Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Finely has a,high school arm in a big league field
He can't drive the ball in tight spots
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Their defense is solid so Pitt just needs a FG and a pick 6.

or just a FG..or safety..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Watch out Rudolph might get mad after he threw that pick and start trying to twist Bengals player's helmets off and kick them in the nads.  Big Grin

We've got a zillion expendable players that can crack him over the head with his helmet.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:29 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Start your career as RB in NFL vs. Bengals ! 3 rushes 43 yards lmao

Or QB, or any offensive player really. Cincinnati Bengals: giving every rookie opponent his 15 mins of fame since 1992.

Remember when we made this Rudolph scrub look like the next Tom Brady?
Reply/Quote
Mason must feel like crap now.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:31 PM)samhain Wrote: This team doesn't need a linebacker.  It needs an entire linebacking corps.

Indeed. We need speed at LB and LOTS of it.
Reply/Quote
Mixon had room there

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:23 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: But Finley is so much better than Dalton so says the “experts” on this board.  

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You are so damn butthurt. Grow a pair and get over it already. Also, Dalton is already married. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
0 to 0 end of 1st Quarter.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The local HS team has more creative plays.

Reply/Quote
One thing I want to point out is that we've been able to run the ball decent the past 2 weeks.

The Steelers gameplan REALLY well...and shut down our stengths...and on offense they know how to attack us with their limited weapons. THAT'S what a good coaching staff does.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Vigil waiting for a guy to come to him and froze, letting him run past.

What happened to LBs who attack the ball carrier?

They all play on other NFL teams.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This is so boring.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
We cannot run the ball , period.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Their defense is solid so Pitt just needs a FG and a pick 6.

Or just a fg  Smirk
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Dalton at least knows the playbook. I'm over this experiment and would be happy to win this game today. Dalton gives us the best chance. He may not be our future but he is the best option TODAY.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:34 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You are so damn butthurt. Grow a pair and get over it already. Also, Dalton is already married. 

Andy might be looking for something on the side.  It's always the quiet ones....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:35 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: The local HS team has more creative plays.

Indeed. We're seeing a VERY limited offense.

Fixing players will help some, but the playcalling hurts badly.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:24 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: No I know football and Dalton wasn’t the problem.  Yep you were one of the so called experts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dalton was 0-8 and sucked. 9 TDs 8 Ints. He was terrible.

There's a whole football game going on and the only thing you can do is cry, whine and ***** about Dalton being pulled 3 games ago.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 03:35 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: One thing I want to point out is that we've been able to run the ball decent the past 2 weeks.

The Steelers gameplan REALLY well...and shut down our stengths...and on offense they know how to attack us with their limited weapons. THAT'S what a good coaching staff does.

If they can find a strength on our offense then they’re way smarter than I ever gave them credit for
Reply/Quote