• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
Come on that was Webb's one good play and he has to get flagged

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
...and Webb Strikes again! and again...
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Vegas texted the ref.
Reply/Quote
Now do y’all believe the league is rigged ?
Reply/Quote
Time to lose the game apparently.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:28 PM)Tomkat Wrote: BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HERE COME THE REFS HELPING PITTSBURGH!

Cmon now, the NFL can't not have the Steelers in the playoffs can it? It's an NFL rule that they can't be eliminated before like Week 16. Especially not by the Bengals.

I take back what I said in the other thread, Bengals-Steelers games are definitely a rig job.
Reply/Quote
Yep, here comes the screw job. The NFL is a joke.
Reply/Quote
Lol.....Pitt no longer has Brown or Bell. Roth is injured, Puncey and Smith Schuster are out....and Pitt is using their 3rd string QB lol....
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Here comes the screw job. This league is a joke.

Another reason this is my last NFL season. Just finishing up this shit shot and my fantasy league and I’m out! Good luck fellas!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Lol.....Pitt no longer has Brown or Bell.  Roth is injured, Puncey and Smith Schuster are out....and Pitt is using their 3rd string QB lol....

They've got their 1st string refs in the game today though. Big playmakers these guys.
Reply/Quote
Both of those PI flags were bogus. If anything the last one should be OPI.
Reply/Quote
Looks like Webb's check from Vegas cleared this week.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
3rd and 10... wanna bet no matter what happens, the refs find a way to gift Pitt a 1st down?
My guess is "illegal contact" - free 5 yards, automatic first down.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all know that your coach can challenge those, right?

There is no point. The refs didn't want the rule, so they are refusing to ever change their call after review. Seem guys get absolutely mugged and not called PI after review. This is a matter of pride for the refs.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: You all know that your coach can challenge those, right?

Doesn't matter. They won't overturn them. That rule is a joke.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Now do y’all believe the league is rigged ?

Oh c'mon.. That's impossible. The league only stands for integrity..then immediately sits back down before anyone notices..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:31 PM)Joelist Wrote: Both of those PI flags were bogus. If anything the last one should be OPI.

The 1st call was BS. The 2nd will always be called on the DB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:29 PM)jj22 Wrote: Refs decided it was time to step in and end this one.

(11-24-2019, 05:29 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That may be the worst call all year

(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Great example of "fixing". Just a couple plays is all it takes.

(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Vegas texted the ref.

(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)Trademark Wrote: Now do y’all believe the league is rigged ?

(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Cmon now, the NFL can't not have the Steelers in the playoffs can it? It's an NFL rule that they can't be eliminated before like Week 16. Especially not by the Bengals.

I take back what I said in the other thread, Bengals-Steelers games are definitely a rig job.

(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Yep, here comes the screw job.  The NFL is a joke.

You all realize that your coach can challenge those PIs, right?
Reply/Quote
I still can't believe that first PI call. Unbelievable.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:30 PM)grampahol Wrote: ...and Webb Strikes again! and again...

The gift that keeps on giving.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote