Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
As if we've had any 4th qtr comebacks to win..
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: How come Steelers isn't scared to go with their 3rd string QB at 5 - 5?  The Bengals are 0 - 10 and won't try out their 3rd stringer with nothing to lose!

Dalton is the backup.

Reply/Quote
Germaine Pratt is having a solid football game. It's nice to see a Linebacker playing well...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I’m seeing a lot of excuses. Be pissed at your coach. 

Plenty are pissed at the coach.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I’m seeing a lot of excuses. Be pissed at your coach. 
What does our coach have to do with the refs waiting until a minute after a play to call phantom pass interference?

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We’re so ***** predictable.

Reply/Quote

Should he have tried, sure but if you watched football this year you would know there’s very little chance they overturn their call. It’s almost like their doing it on purpose. It’s a joke and a waste of a new rule.
Reply/Quote
When it doubt penalize the bengals just because.. After all, IT'S PISSBURG! You don't want to see the BENGALS beat them now do ya? The sun would stop shining, water would no longer be considered wet and used toilet paper wouldn't stink.. I mean C'MON folks.. jeeeesh!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Detroit winning by 3

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote

Everybody is already pissed at the coach. Makes no difference also being pissed at the refs when they help to decide games via some of the nonsense they call.
Reply/Quote
That ball took 2 minutes to get there.

Reply/Quote
Needed that, but that ball took forever to get to Erickson.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I can’t watch this kid. He’s truly horrible.
Reply/Quote
That pass to Erickson took FOREVER to get there.
Reply/Quote
How is Erickson getting so wide open?

Reply/Quote
Why are we playing Finley... under 50% completion now and the only two good passes he's made were bailouts by the WR.

EDIT: Well at least he finally found him there
Reply/Quote
Steelers FG makes it 13 to 10 Steelers.

Good play to Erickson.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
F Bobby Hart, such a pile of crap.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
And here comes Hart lol
Reply/Quote