Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Give him credit. He is only mostly entirely a PoS troll, not a complete PoS troll."

Ninja

Why thank you. I appreciate that 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: IIRC, Bengalitis called for Finley in every game prior to his start. Just sayin'.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

10-15 times per Gameday thread.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
MUST hold to a FG here.
Reply/Quote
I Snelled that play a mile away.

Ninja
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is truly a tanked season!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "Give him credit. He is only mostly entirely a PoS troll, not a complete PoS troll."

Ninja

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You are trolling hard, so I hesitate to engage, but....

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This was ruled to “stand” as not pass interference by Marlon Humphrey on DeAndre Hopkins. LOL. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Ravens?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Ravens</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Texans?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Texans</a> <a href="https://t.co/WkKmi1d1MC">pic.twitter.com/WkKmi1d1MC</a></p>&mdash; Billy Heyen (@BillyHeyen) <a href="https://twitter.com/BillyHeyen/status/1196131788135043072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">November 17, 2019</a></blockquote>

PI challenges are 2 for their last 41 or so.

Lololol they put in the rule to make the Saints feel better. Unfortunately the way it’s been applied, they probably wouldn’t have overturned the Saints/rams one if the Saints could have challenged it
Reply/Quote
Congrats Zac on owning the worst start in Bengals history ! 0-11 !!! Please fire this clown
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I was on the Finley bandwagon... but I've seen enough.

It's as IF what we've seen our guys do in the preseason means nothing.
Reply/Quote
So, can we add Finley to the list of QBs next to McCarron and Driskel?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Beat by a bunch of backups and scrubs. Pathetic. I truly hate the Cincinnati Bengals.

To be fair the bengals are also a bunch of backups and scrubs too..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's weird. In preseason he actually displayed touch and since he has gone in he has had no touch at all on his throws.

Touch is about all he has. The throw on the Boyd fumble was dropped in perfectly.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:55 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Give him credit. At least he's not defending the refs saying it was a good call.

Because I speak the truth.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I was on the Finley bandwagon... but I've seen enough.

X2
Reply/Quote
Steelers better score a TD here...because...

Oh nevermind. We won't score a TD.
Reply/Quote
Thanks Steelers!
Reply/Quote
Huge 3rd down coming up.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We'll get the ball down by 1...to not be able to move it.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Beat by a bunch of backups and scrubs. Pathetic. I truly hate the Cincinnati Bengals.

To be fair the Bengals have a lot of backups* and scrubs too.

* - backups being starters that would be backups on most other teams
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Jesus wept... the worst bit about this is how awful the Steelers are. Any decent team would've put 30+ up on these guys today.
Reply/Quote