Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 12 GameDay Thread - Steelers @ Bengals***
(11-24-2019, 06:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yep. Something in the back of my mind still has some hope before games start. Then they play and the bitter hatred i have for Mike Brown and his pathetic ass family bubbles up again. Absolute shit show and i love that they're the face and get all the negative backlash and embarrassment. 

Indeed. I feel like I was very negative on this team in the offseason...and I wasn't negative enough.

This is just a perfect storm of ineptness converging.
Reply/Quote
The past two games solidifies that we need a QB (Burrow) over Young
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I miss looking at his wife. 

Finally something we can all agree on
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: The league put in a system to waste a timeout to officially complain about bad calls. Suggesting this new system is a "fix" would be accurate if we didn't see numerous clear bad calls get upheld each week.

Don’t look know, but they just did one in New Orleans.....
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 05:59 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: So, can we add Finley to the list of QBs next to McCarron and Driskel?

Yep. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:10 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 25 year old rookies are seldom the answer.

Our team is just so poorly managed that fans want to try anything and everything.

Finley legit doesn't have an NFL arm. He misses wide open guys even when he has time.

Finley needs to go, put in Dolegala
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:12 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Finally something we can all agree on

F*ck Cleveland. 

There’s two. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The past two games solidifies that we need a QB (Burrow) over Young

I think it's been pretty obvious for some time.

However, I don't think we're only a good QB away. Our receivers struggle to get open. Our playcalling is predictable. The blocking scheme has issues.

It's a mess.
Reply/Quote
They just changed a call to pass interference in the Saints-Panthers game
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:12 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: The past two games solidifies that we need a QB (Burrow) over Young

I'll still take Chase Young especially after what I saw him do against Penn State yesterday. 
Reply/Quote
This Steeler team has to be the worst Pitt team we faced in a very long time. I’m talking back to their version of the 90’s Bengals. There is no excuse to lose to this team today, a depleted division rival and we show zero killer instinct. This team is trash from the top down. Finley is not the answer it’s time to shut the shit down and either see what we have in Dolegala or just throw Dalton back in.
Reply/Quote
I know we have injuries, but Dalton isn't injured. All the hype we heard about the great practices and the high powered Zac Taylor offense being so fast. So fast that many wins this season. I don't see wins. I don't see a fast paced offense. Zac Taylor so far was all hype.

I still like Dalton more than Zac
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I'll still take Chase Young especially after what I saw him do against Penn State yesterday. 

Or OSUs D line coach, but I think I’d prefer him to stay in Columbus.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This Steeler team has to be the worst Pitt team we faced in a very long time. I’m talking back to their version of the 90’s Bengals. There is no excuse to lose to this team today, a depleted division rival and we show zero killer instinct. This team is trash from the top down. Finley is not the answer it’s time to shut the shit down and either see what we have in Dolegala or just throw Dalton back in.

The defense is legit good. The offense, not so much. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: This Steeler team has to be the worst Pitt team we faced in a very long time. I’m talking back to their version of the 90’s Bengals. There is no excuse to lose to this team today, a depleted division rival and we show zero killer instinct. This team is trash from the top down. Finley is not the answer it’s time to shut the shit down and either see what we have in Dolegala or just throw Dalton back in.

Well said. We're legit like an XFL team.

The coaches have taken the talented players we have and ruined them.
Reply/Quote
Even with a bad line and intern level coaching, Finley looks like he was a backup QB out of Navy.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If I were Andy I would find AJ's ankle doc ....
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:16 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I'll still take Chase Young especially after what I saw him do against Penn State yesterday. 

If nothing changes but Young, we will still be the same. Franchise QB>Elite DE. 
Reply/Quote

No one ever questioned we need a QB but there are a ton of ways to get one. 
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2019, 06:19 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: The defense is legit good. The offense, not so much. 

Yeah that’s why there really wasn’t much of a chance of the Bengals winning. Finley was not going to beat their defense.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote