Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-27-2016, 06:15 PM)WildCat Wrote: What is with all these younguns not remembering the Bengals HAVE BEEN the laughing stock of the NFL since paul died. frustration is one thing. simply not knowing or being alive to see those 90's bengals is another.

This franchise is absolutely cursed by that worm and won't sniff a playoff win until he's planted.
Reply/Quote
Boomer says our guys "showed up and played for their coaches"

... If there is ANY PLAYER... Anywhere on this team... That is HAPPY... To play for this shit head coach... They need to be sent packing far faster than Marvin needs to be fired.
Reply/Quote
Boomer is a idiot.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
How does Mike Brown or Lewis even show their faces in town
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:13 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: They've found a brilliant loophole. If you want to run off a lot of clock at the end and you have to punt, you basically have free reign to do whatever you want to kill the clock. As a Raven you could kick all the Bengals players in the nards and stomp on their backs as long as you keep them from the ball. It's the ultimate in Armageddon.

Only one time.  They instituted a rule change a few weeks ago about commiting intentional holds at the end of a game to take off time, and you are allowed to do it one time without additional penalty.  The key is that it is an offensive penalty, so it doesn't provide an untimed down.  I actually expected the retreat for a safety, just not the holding.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:16 PM)Rattler Wrote: This franchise is absolutely cursed by that worm and won't sniff a playoff win until he's planted.

we've all said that for a long time. i'm in total agreement with you for a long time now.

i just don't get some of the younguns trying to say they remember when they clearly do not remember. most were probably being born in the 90's.
Reply/Quote
Cant wait to see this presser. Reporters asking a bunch a softball questions, ML giggles, ML says fans are stupid! ML on being on the hot seat: Hot seat, what hot seat, I have a year left on my contract! Starts giggling again.
Reply/Quote
The Cincinnati defense played well enough to win the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:19 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: How does Mike Brown or Lewis even show their faces in town

Pretty easy, actually.  It's been Chad/TO/Carson's fault we lost from 2003-2010, so now is the first time we are losing without that trio of bums to blame.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:21 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The Cincinnati defense played well enough to win the game.

The defense has played well enough to win last 3 games. 19, 16, 21 
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown needs to dye. His shirt.
Reply/Quote
That last play is BS. I understand the call but the clock should reset at the time of the first flag when it occurs end of half or game.

I understand those who say marv got out coached but honestly that was one of the stupidest thing I have ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:23 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: The defense has played well enough to win last 3 games. 19, 16, 21 

Perhaps we should try the D-Line players playing O-Line.
Reply/Quote
A new HC, OC a decent O-line for next season, and we should be back on the game.. That's just me being optimistic..
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:22 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Pretty easy, actually.  It's been Chad/TO/Carson's fault we lost from 2003-2010, so now is the first time we are losing without that trio of bums to blame.  Duh.

Not so much. Chad and Carson yeah. but TO not so much. It's easy for marvin and mike they make all the monies wtf would they care? however, not making the playoffs pretty much means marvin will leave. it's clearly over for him. mike ****** up by not making that deal with hue. zampese is a bad OC.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:26 PM)Bengalboy Wrote: Perhaps we should try the D-Line players playing O-Line.

Oh please don't give the Piano Man any ideas!
Reply/Quote
How could own a NFL team be around the game your entire life and be so clueless. That's impressive
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:26 PM)OandB Wrote: A new HC, OC  a decent O-line for next season, and we should be back on the game..  That's just me being optimistic..

Honestly.. If marv moves to a GM role and they brought in an accountable HC I think that along with a new OL coach would honestly get it done. 

The team is just mentally done this year, but I believe they still have talent 
Reply/Quote
[Image: f_mb_zpsvyz9npsu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:26 PM)WildCat Wrote: Not so much. Chad and Carson yeah. but TO not so much. It's easy for marvin and mike they make all the monies wtf would they care? however, not making the playoffs pretty much means marvin will leave. it's clearly over for him. mike ***** up by not making that deal with hue. zampese is a bad OC.

I didn't say it was a logical way to look at things, but we've been pretty content to blame players up until this point.
Reply/Quote