Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Dolphins***
we cant even get to their QB...
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many QB’s we need to see get maimed this year?

I said before: No matter how you feel about Kaepernick, sign him here and make everyone happy. 
He gets back into the NFL so some people are happy. He gets crushed into a thousand pieces playing QB on this team, making the rest happy.
Reply/Quote
This team HAS GIVEN UP.
Reply/Quote
This team could easily lose to a high caliber college team
Reply/Quote
Any update on Jonah?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If Taylor isn't fired after this game, it's an admission from this front office that they're perfectly content with being the NFL's most embarrassing franchise.
Reply/Quote
Not even blocking. They’re literally just running right by our oline.

Beyond embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown’s peewee football team is not doing so well today. Maybe he should move down to flag football. At least nobody will get hurt.
Reply/Quote
NEW DEY!!!
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:16 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: How many QB’s we need to see get maimed this year?

Finley weighs about a buck fitty, so if he survives more than 2 games it's gonna make Burrow look soft. Ninja
Reply/Quote
Offensive genius staff.  
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:13 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Just stay down Allen. You suck.

Brave to play behind this OL though.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: NEW DEY!!!

WHO DEY GONNA BEAT DEM BENGALS? EVERYBODY
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:14 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: So now it's okay to leave your feet and crash down on the QB with all of your weight?

Miami board celebrating. They are ok with a guy who had nothing to do with anything getting hurt. Then again it’s Miami where they are used to walking past bodies on the sidewalk. Pretty place though.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Michael Jordan. Absolutely dominated by Van Noy. I'm not sure why he even plays.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:19 PM)Destro Wrote: I said before: No matter how you feel about Kaepernick, sign him here and make everyone happy. 
He gets back into the NFL so some people are happy. He gets crushed into a thousand pieces playing QB on this team, making the rest happy.

That’s a good take. He would the great unifier...and ultimate martyr 
Reply/Quote
Is Michael Jordan is the worst LG of all time?

Yes
Reply/Quote
We need to get a veteran FA QB.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote

Too bad we don't have one of them mobile veteran QBs on the roster. They both would be capable of avoiding some of that pressure.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2020, 06:20 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Brave to play behind this OL though.

Bronze awarded to those brave enough to throw 50 times a game behind bums like Michael Jordan. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote