Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
And just like that time to look forward to yet another offseason. This is getting old. This team is basically eliminated from the playoffs after today.
Reply/Quote
Is Miller offsides on every play?
Reply/Quote
I hate this team.
Reply/Quote
Burfict out with concussion..lol

Can we put any Bengal coaches on IR?
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This team is baaaaad.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Can someone blast these MFers the next time the go in the endzone and pose?
Reply/Quote
0 - 6 let it sink in.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:05 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Is Miller offsides on every play?

Yes
Reply/Quote
There ya go! Man! The Bengals are so dynamic!  We're a reverse juggernaut! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:07 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Yes

No, but he has been several times.
Reply/Quote
This is officially one of the worst games by two teams I have seen in a long time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Wait so if you refuse to put any money into your line and start shitty players you won’t be able to protect your shitty backup QB, another position you decided not to invest in?

What!!?

Oh damn the TE was blocking and got beat? What was your backup plan for Eifert btw? A guy who ain’t ever finished a season?

This FRANCHISE is pure trash. It ain’t just coaching it ain’t just players it’s the whole franchise. We shouldn’t have started the last 3 seasons with so many question marks. We not only have zero depth at every position but RB we’ve gotten so cheap and shitty that most of our 22 starting but positions don’t even have a league average starter
Reply/Quote
Glad Hue was brought back as assistant to the regional manager. He has really worked his magic on this team since they have not won since. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
In any game in the future, regardless of regime, will we ever think "we have this", in a game, or in a season? Even at 8-0, we had nothing. My prediction is we win 1 playoff game in a span of 50 years.
Reply/Quote
I guess the QB doesn't matter if the o-line can't block go figure.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: And just like that time to look forward to yet another offseason. This is getting old. This team is basically eliminated from the playoffs after today.

But but but... Our team motto still stands . "There's always next season! " which basically means we'll be exactly the same next season. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 06:06 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Can someone blast these MFers the next time the go in the endzone and pose?

I'd prefer we just stop giving them a reason to pose.
Reply/Quote
Was she drawing that caricature with both hands?
Reply/Quote
Interesting that McManus has missed his last 4 attempts beyond (50) yards and is 13/26 in his career beyond 49 yards.

Even with NFL kickers, it's about a 50/50 shot whether or not the FG attempt gets the offense 3 points. That percentage is even lower in outdoor stadiums where the snap, hold, kick are further affected by the weather elements.
Reply/Quote
We should call TO. Oh wait
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote