Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Broncos @ Bengals***
Another shit call.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Williams is going to get a nice bill from the NFL soon.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
If Williams doesnt hit him there, he probably catches it.

So once again I dont understand the 'defenseless receiver' rule.

I understand hits to head or neck region, but not that tho.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
core's TD about to be pointless lol
Reply/Quote
Yep. Somehow that’s a penalty but Boyd’s wasn’t. And Williams hits with the shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:44 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Huber has only one flaw. Unfortunately, that flaw is kicking the ball which is his only job. Our defense gets a lot of shit for giving up points at the end of halves but how many times has Puber shanked a punt when we needed it.

He also holds for FGs.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:44 PM)BengalB Wrote: I’ve lived in Colorado for a few years now and I’m not looking forward to hearing all the Bronco’s fans comments about what a train wreck my hometown team is.

Tell 'em all to go kiss Paxton Lynch's butt.
Reply/Quote
Shoulder to shoulder on a guy catching the ball is a penalty now. Bull shit
Reply/Quote
Shoulder to shoulder but hey looks bad so in today's NFL can't have that. Today's NFL is a joke.
Reply/Quote
Bad call great hit by Shawn Williams.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Shoulder to shoulder but hey looks bad so in today's NFL can't have that. Today's NFL is a joke.

Don't worry, the XFL is coming.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:45 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Williams lowering his head into the WR. Like an idiot.

I might have to take that back. Looks like the helmets maybe didn't hit.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did Dre just catch something?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:46 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Shoulder to shoulder but hey looks bad so in today's NFL can't have that. Today's NFL is a joke.

Nothing wrong with that hit. What are you supposed to do? Stop and let him catch the ball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
baltimore up with 3rd string QB
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 05:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I know there is a lot to be negative about this franchise.  That is why you got to settle for whatever positive comes around.

Until Mike Brown is out of this building and relinquishes this team there's not really much to cheer about.

I am positive that this franchise has a lot of negatives.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
3rd down melt time...

Haha! Faked em out..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I love how these guys are trying to defend this horrible call
Reply/Quote
First sack.. prepare for a snowstorm.
Reply/Quote
Why don't defenders tackle with their chest and wrap up with arms? The lowering of helmet and shoulder is going to get flagged pretty much EVERY TIME in today's NFL.
Reply/Quote