Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
This is eerily shaping up just like the Browns game with the turnovers taking points directly off the board. Could be out of hand by half at this rate.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: Wow I can't even with that... That was just crazy.

I've honest to god never seen some shit like that. 
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles...they have a big game and of course crap their pants. So looks like once again the fans get nothing back for their support.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Loading up the pickup with trash. Who’s coming?
Reply/Quote
Jesus, chill folks,
If i'm burrow, i throw that pass 100/100 times to Chase.

They will settle down
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:28 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I was having a good Sunday up until this game, which bodes poorly for the Bengals game. I'm not allowed to be happy.

We can't have nice things.  Cool
Reply/Quote
Chargers schooling the bengals how to do it. Herbert taking revenge for not being the #1 overall pick. Yep.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:28 PM)mustang473 Wrote: Ready for someone to post “way to go burrow, throwing another pick and gonna cost us the game”

Unfortunately the pick is on his stat and the fumble is too. This is the worst defense in the league we should let Mixon run it, we will lose a shootout at this rate - and are about to fall behind big time.

This team is the definition of inconsistent. Crush teams, get crushed the next week.
Reply/Quote
Can we call Chase Roberto Duran (Stone Hands).
Reply/Quote
Well this is looking more and more like a loss by the second
Reply/Quote
Everytime this team gets some media love, they do this. I'm not sure why anyone is shocked anymore.
Reply/Quote
Wow, what a start. You couldnt practice a worse start. Looking like no one came to play. LOL
Reply/Quote
When this team shits the bed, they make it a runny, smelly lake of shit.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Did they even practice this week. A TOTAL no show so far.
Reply/Quote
The plays are there vs this defense. Just have to hope we aren't down 20 by the time they start making them.
Reply/Quote
We are getting destroyed today.

Reply/Quote
Essex won't shutup this week.. uggh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:27 PM)jj22 Wrote: This game is over.

Then leave. 

Stupid friggin' fans thinking a team can't overcome a 9 point lead and 2 turnovers in the FIRST QUARTER.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
We are Herbert’s *****
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just keep throwing it herbert
Reply/Quote