Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: I really, really wish I hadn’t been born in Cincinnati. This franchise is a ***** cancer. I hate this team.

And yes, this game is OVER.

Too bad some of us weren't born there and never even visited there and somehow are stuck with this team.
Reply/Quote
Any time I get even slightly excited about this team they shit the bed hard
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They're gonna have 40 by half. Nobody should trust this team.

I called a loss.

Just like after the Rat turds game.

They get too confident after big wins or something.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:34 PM)Tony Wrote: ***** embarrassing... This defense isn't gonna stop them

Sitting back vs the Chargers is a problem. 
Reply/Quote
nobody in cincy came to play today, 2 wins over the steerlers a beat down on the old Brownstains, This is still always ICING on our cake! We won 2 v Steeler Superbowls.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:34 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Nightmare start.  

Run game less of a factor now.  

Bosa walked into the tunnel.

Gotta have points here.  We haven't punted yet.

Why punt when you can just turn it over
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:32 PM)Whacked Wrote: Herbert winning Herbert vs Burrow round I

This is round II.
Reply/Quote
Plenty of time but holy shit... this team needs something positive to happen and FAST
Reply/Quote
So far defense is utter trash, offense is incompetent. Embarrassed at home in front of their fans who and usual come out and get nothing for it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Well, back to doing tile in the basement lol. They effectively took Mixon out of the game and now Burrow will get a couple more picks and sacks from the backups.

Still sarcasm?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)Housh Wrote: Herbert’s pocket presence, arm talent and command is just amazing

The play calling for LAC has been amazing too.

We have to score here

He hasn't had to make any decisions yet. He's thrown jump balls which his guys caught, wide open throws, and had one excellent throw for their first TD. 
Reply/Quote
This is a huge playoff implications game too...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: 16-0 in the blink of an eye. YIKES.

if theres any doubt that Herbert is FAR SUPERIOR to Burrow..this should put those thoughts to rest once and for all 
not even close  ..although that pick wa son chase
Reply/Quote
Herbert just seems like he knows exactly where to go with the ball every play. He’s confident and set in his choice to throw wherever he throws. Burrow just hasn’t had that consistently.

Herbert is what it looks like when your offensive line can actually block and you have great pocket presence
-Housh
Reply/Quote
At least one cincy team came to play this weekend
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)Housh Wrote: Not really. LAC won’t be this good all

You get 7 here and you are probably good

Anything you've seen thus far support that? I'm not seeing it
Reply/Quote
Fun while it lasted
Reply/Quote
OK, the Bengals dug a hole down 16 to 0 early. Weak Sisters will give up on this game in 1st Quarter. Bengals need to be like most Steeler teams over the years, in that the game goes 4 Quarters. To beat The Steelers you have to go all 4 Quarters, and Bengals need that Attitude and Fight and Come Back in this Game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: 16-0 in the blink of an eye. YIKES.

Still early hopefully turn it around
Reply/Quote
Lucky breaks on their end plus miscues on our end. Ahhhhhh... The bad old days.....
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote