Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
holy ****
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow got wrecked. This team is junk.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: We get it Phil...you are the most positive person in the world.  You are great and we are not  

But now its 16-0.  

It's not about me being great or positive. It's about people not posting stupidity. Yes, you can complain about the stupid shit the Bengals are giving us. That said, IT'S STILL THE 1ST QUARTER. IF it's 40-0 at the start of the 4th, okay, but God, calm down with the game is over in the 1st quarter.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
And a first down called back via penalty
Reply/Quote
Bullshit call

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
These penalties are just brutal.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
We are gonna lose by 40 at this rate.
Reply/Quote
Backups are freakin killin us
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:34 PM)Whacked Wrote: I called a loss.

Just like after the Rat turds game.

They get too confident after big wins or something.

Yep.  I knew when Burrow blew off the significance of sweeping the Steelers in that interview last week that this week would be trouble.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:36 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: No they won’t because they are not going to the playoffs.
Look at the schedule - Chargers may be the worst team left on the schedule.

Bengals play down to inferior opponents. I like that it’s good teams from here on out
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:33 PM)Tony Wrote: Essex is gonna kill these boards

Will say the Bengals only lose because Taylor hasn't been extended.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Punt and Charges scores again and this game is over
Reply/Quote
Something, something, something...been kind of busy installing a door so it's not my fault..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Our o line has been a problem all year. This is just unacceptable to get that penalty down 16
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:36 PM)Spider Wrote: RELAX
We have Jo Burrow
This game is far from lost

Did you watch the browns game? Got down early from mistakes and got blown out. Very similar feeling this game. 
Reply/Quote
When it rains it pours. We need to do something on offense here or this game is gonna be over.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not about me being great or positive. It's about people not posting stupidity. Yes, you can complain about the stupid shit the Bengals are giving us. That said, IT'S STILL THE 1ST QUARTER. IF it's 40-0 at the start of the 4th, okay, but God, calm down with the game is over in the 1st quarter.

Has there ever been a 40-0 in the 1st? Lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:38 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's not about me being great or positive. It's about people not posting stupidity. Yes, you can complain about the stupid shit the Bengals are giving us. That said, IT'S STILL THE 1ST QUARTER. IF it's 40-0 at the start of the 4th, okay, but God, calm down with the game is over in the 1st quarter.

It's GameDay though... the team who scores first automatically wins.....  Ninja

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
This is ridiculous.. It will be 34 - 0 by half
Reply/Quote

The game is over Phil. Sorry to break it to you. You are missing all the signs. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote