Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
This is getting bad. Wilson looked like somekind of non contact injury. We can't be losing him.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Losing Logan isnt reason for season being over.

Yeah those aren't all connected statements lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who has the guts to turn this game off? Lol

I never turn them off, probably should though
Reply/Quote
A trip to the woodshed super chargers style
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)tBengal Wrote: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this before. EVERYTHING going against us.

Must be a lot like what Stealers fans felt like last week. Sucks. 
Reply/Quote
Too many mistakes being made, simple as that.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:42 PM)bengals73 Wrote: There we go some more bad luck, Logan Wilson down

Not sure how I feel about our best linebacker playing special teams.
Reply/Quote
Get Allen in, gotta keep Burrow's image squeaky clean, can't let Herbert make him look like trash.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: every penalty is on us. chargers get free 3 points every drive.

Or maybe the Chargers are just better SO FAR today? 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Logan Wilson down.

This just keeps getting better and better.

More special teams suckiness. 15 yard penalty.

I thought it was 53.  I hope I am right...
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:44 PM)Tony Wrote: I never turn them off, probably should though

I started to turn them off during Dalton's reign. The first play of a Browns game was a pick 6. Shut it off we got crushed. Got 3.5 hours back lol.
Reply/Quote
The 2nd Quarter starts with another STUPID Penalty by Bengals. Last Place Team mistakes they have not made this year. They better get their heads out of their rear ends, WAKE UP, and Get In This Game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That's nonsense.  The run should never be abandoned.  If nothing else, it should be utilized to get the defense a breather...

3 plays and punt isn’t much of a rest. SD has the worst run D in the league. Why would you think the bungles would be able to move it on them like everyone else?
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:39 PM)jj22 Wrote: The game is over Phil. Sorry to break it to you. You are missing all the signs. 

You're right. Only an idiot thinks a team can come back from 16 points in the 2nd QTR or thinks how a team plays in the first quarter is how they will play in all 4 quarters. Glad I'm not an idiot.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)Whacked Wrote: They get 7 here it’s game over
What a massacre so far. Holy crap.
Wthhhhhhhhhh

Chargers and Herbert came to play. Wow

The Bengals are playing cover 1 and allowing the Chargers to get the Mike Williams on Smaller corner jump balls. Combine that with drive killing penalties and turnovers and the Bengals are ugly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Someone mentioned the cart coming out for Logan. That ***** hurts.
Reply/Quote
lets make the LB situation even worse....Markus Baily is questionable with a shoulder injury

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:45 PM)caneyoufeelit Wrote: Or maybe the Chargers are just better SO FAR today? 

Yeah, let's see what Burrow can come up with at half. Nobody can sell me zac taylor is making adjustments lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:43 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Who Dey Are the refs as one sided as they have felt?

No, the Bengals backup Olinemen are terrible.
Reply/Quote
Logan is just gonna get replaced by a better stud.
Reply/Quote