Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 03:47 PM)Au165 Wrote: Anyone who wanted to know why they were open on that first play, Wilson’s back up was lost.

Gonna get smoked lol, if this sherbert guy had accuracy
Reply/Quote
Absolutely MUST score here.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:45 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You're right. Only an idiot thinks a team can come back from 16 points in the 2nd QTR or thinks how a team plays in the first quarter is how they will play in all 4 quarters. Glad I'm not an idiot.  Whatever

I was told everyone being negative in this thread were just being sarcastic.

We honestly have some of the worst fans in the NFL in these threads, half these guys give up on the game if we go down 7-0 then give up on the season if we give up anymore before scoring.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:48 PM)TKUHL Wrote: So what’s the deal with Reif and Hopkins?

Ankle injuries.
Reply/Quote
Just need to make a few good plays to get started in the right direction.
Reply/Quote
The defense finally adjusted, put pressure on Herbert, and forced a punt. Let’s see if the offense can adjust too.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:47 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well boyd out, Wilson out, and the play on the field must be so confidence inspiring. 

He's not out, they said he was getting an IV.  THat means he will be back out there.
Reply/Quote
Is it me or do I find it totally ironic
that Logan Wilson is out and we finally stop them. lol .

Screw it
Reply/Quote
Scoring on this drive is mandatory.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:46 PM)Tony Wrote: I can hear the press conference already. Too many mistakes, got down early etc etc

That's a connected team if I ever saw one, every phase played the same!
Reply/Quote
Looking at the crowd…at least the locals seem to know better. They weren’t buying this dog & pony show. Stadium half empty. Avoided spending money on this practical joke of a football team.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Boyd being gone is almost for sure gonna mean Chase has a safety over top every play now. Higgins isn’t a deep threat so Burrow is probably gonna get pressured ALOT. He’s gonna have to be real smart about checking down and not trying to score 16 points in one drive. Even 3 helps us
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals have been lucky, injury-wise, this season... seems that luck has finally run out.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:49 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He's not out, they said he was getting an IV.  THat means he will be back out there.

They did say doubtful which is odd
Reply/Quote
I haven't disagreed with a single call. They are kicking our ass plain and simple
Reply/Quote
A lot of you are down playing this Logan wilson injury

That’s huge
Reply/Quote
Need a td here
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:49 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Looking at the crowd…at least the locals seem to know better. They weren’t buying this dog & pony show. Stadium half empty. Avoided spending money on this practical joke of a football team.

Then why are you here?
Reply/Quote
Tyler Boyd getting IV treatments in locker room return is doubtful? Whats that all about?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:49 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Absolutely MUST score here.

The score should be 9-7 if not for Chase drop still time to get things done 
Reply/Quote