Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 03:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: He sucks in the pocket, throw the fricking ball

Gotta love bengals fans
Reply/Quote
anyone have a link to the game?
Reply/Quote
This is worse than the Browns game.

Wthhhhhh
Reply/Quote
Damn, Burrow.
Reply/Quote
Burrow sucks. Send him to SD and leave us Herbert.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:52 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: He sucks in the pocket, throw the fricking ball

Throw it where? There’s no one open.
Reply/Quote
We need a turnover or a momentum shift at least
Reply/Quote
Trey Hill makes Bobby Hart look like Anthony Munoz.
Reply/Quote
Well, we are getting dominated in all phases. Offense, defense, special teams, turnovers, field position, penalties, coaching, and injuries.
Reply/Quote
Burrow has poor pocket presence.

But losing 5 on 1st down basically ended that drive. Why would you run on so many consecutive 1st downs? That’s just silly
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Who in the hell is number 77. Just stand there and watch Burrow get sacked. Horrible

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
This is complete garbage. Thought the Chargers were inconsistent but we may be the most inconsistent team in the league.

Any word on Wilson yet? Looked like a non contact, hope it’s not a ACL
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:51 PM)Au165 Wrote: We need to be going to the naked boot on 1st down especially with Bosa out.

Problem is Hill and Price are having issues. Bengals need to abandon the outside zone and go gun run rpo.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Defensive td here would be huge
Reply/Quote
Asking a lot of this defense here.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:52 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Wait... I was told this very week that fewer weapons would means more targets and more yards for Chase...

It should, especially with no running game.
Reply/Quote
The boys are looking pretty bad at the moment, but this team is built for the comeback
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Boyd back on the sideline. But this is still terrible.
Reply/Quote
mixon, 6 carries, 2 yards. while they just run one play for 9 yards. Anybody came up to play today? Lol
Reply/Quote
This team is not prepared to play today
Reply/Quote