Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 03:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Herbert > Burrow

Am I wrong?

Today he is. He is also standing back there unmolested, and his receivers aren’t converting TD passes into INTs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I know this goes against the current narrative but if the Bengals score here they get the ball first in the 2nd half. 24 - 14 isn't the end of the world.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Lmfao this board is pathetic

Legit *****
Reply/Quote
He's gonna have 400 yards and 7 TDs if they let him play all game lol
Reply/Quote
This game is proof that teams should be allowed to concede.

Continuing to play this game does nothing but risk injury.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:56 PM)Whacked Wrote: Herbert > Burrow

Am I wrong?

Nope. I wanted to trade down to get him. But who’s to say he would be any better than Burrow on this team. I’m willing to bet things would be just the same. But he definitely looks better today.
Reply/Quote
we get to see brandon allen again today
Reply/Quote
Herbert is just throwing it up and the rivers are put jumping are little defenders
Reply/Quote
Any QB would be doing this with the lack of pressure we’re getting on Herbert and they are starting every drive at their 50, and our line is injured and our dumbass coach wants to run on every 1st down and we just didn’t seem ready
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Final Score

75- 3

Ohhh and this is w Bosa out
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think Herbert said enough of the headlines of Burrow,  here I am

I ***** told you guys....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Herbert is just throwing it up and the rivers are put jumping are little defenders

It’s called coaching
Reply/Quote
Absolutely need to score
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Today he is. He is also standing back there unmolested, and his receivers aren’t converting TD passes into INTs.

Shh don’t use logic with these imbeciles. There’s better ways to use your time
Reply/Quote
not really a fair fight with our junk line against the worst defense in the league.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: Lmfao this board is pathetic

Legit *****

I’ve honestly never seen more stupid nonsense posted in one thread in my entire life.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Herbert definitely looks way better than Burrow today.. No arguing that...  These boards are gonna be horrible this week lol

Essex is in a coma right now. He is frothing at the mouth, he can barely contain himself. 
Reply/Quote
Herbert is playing ok but in reality all hes doing is throwing jump balls to 1 on 1 matchups. The Chargers receivers are having the huge day.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Trademark Wrote: Sorry, but Herbert >>> Burrow. Herbert actually gets the ball down field constantly

Kinda easy to do when you have time to sit and just chill in the pocket. Switch QBs right now and Burrow would look just as good
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:53 PM)Housh Wrote: Burrow has poor pocket presence.

But losing 5 on 1st down basically ended that drive. Why would you run on so many consecutive 1st downs? That’s just silly

Because the Chargers are dead last in the NFL run defense.  The Bengals O line should be able to open up holes for Mixon against a run defense that bad.  If we didnt try to run the ball against this Chargers defense, our fans would then turn around and complain we are not trying to establish the running game against the NFLs worst run defense.
Reply/Quote