Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: I think Herbert said enough of the headlines of Burrow,  here I am

I like how you wait till after the fact. Go route for the chargers..
Reply/Quote
The game turned on the Chase drop TD/pick.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Herbert is just throwing it up and the rivers are put jumping are little defenders
I never understood why most corners and safeties in the Nfl since forever have been far shorter then the wideouts
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Less likely, sure, but there's still plenty of time. Obviously, it means the Bengals showing more than the absolutely NOTHING they've shown thus far, but the game is NOT over yet.

Yeah it pretty much is.  The Bungles have zero chance of coming back when they play with no emotion.  They're playing with no emotion.  Taylor is just standing over on the side lines with the dumb, blank stare on his face
Reply/Quote
Anyone still have dreams of playoffs?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Leave Phil Hos alone he can't handle the truth. 24-0

I love how so many people openly admit how stupid they are by continually watching a team they KNOW has lost the game.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:58 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: Our fans are the worst.

Or it just might be that the Owners, management, coaches and everyone involved with the organization are the worst (besides Det!) I’m gonna go with this being more accurate!

People are tired of the crap product, corner cutting and penny pinching! Have a go day!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:58 PM)kevin Wrote: Now we find out if this team has any Character. I don't want to see any QUIT or LACK OF EFFORT as I've seen in some sorry Bengals teams of the past. If they QUIT early, I will lose ALL respect for this team.

They have ALREADY QUIT.

There’s what, 10 mins left in the 2nd and they’ve turned it over 2 times, allowed 24 points and earned 1 first down.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Herbert IS definitely outshining Burrow easily today.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:00 PM)PlayadLc Wrote: I’ve honestly never seen more stupid nonsense posted in one thread in my entire life.

Counting the posts you're making, right? You obviously can't handle this thread or sarcasm lol.  You're just bitching about people bitching being down 24-0. What do you want them to say? You can't handle it, go hang out with PhilHos in the corner.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 03:59 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Nope. I wanted to trade down to get him. But who’s to say he would be any better than Burrow on this team. I’m willing to bet things would be just the same. But he definitely looks better today.

Yeah. The curse of the Bungles would have an effect for sure.

I still think he’s better.

He is crushing it this year w 1/3rd the talent on Offense
Reply/Quote
Looks like the IV helped.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
The Bengals are using a jumbo package on run plays now. The offensive line is horrible.
Reply/Quote
We’re seeing the difference. Every snap Herbert is clean and every snap Burrow has to run a race
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Just matched are offensive totals for the game
Reply/Quote
As I said before, Boyd is our spark plug.
Reply/Quote
Noice!

Boyd is back!

If we score, do you go for 2?
Reply/Quote
Tyler got an IV of steroids
Reply/Quote
Well I'm honestly surprised boyd didn't fumble the way the rest of the game has gone.
Reply/Quote
Who's 63? Hill?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote