Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Guess we'll find out if the Bengals have ANY chance to get back in the game.
Reply/Quote
Second time Bates has an easy TD and looks like a doofus jogging and getting tackled easily
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:15 PM)TheFan Wrote: Bates has 2 blockers with him and decides to use neither of them.

It was a horrendous return.
Reply/Quote
Looks fumbled to me. Pratts leg was under him as the ball came out. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This Ball should be Bengals....and this is what I mean by NO QUIT.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:16 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: That's super close. I think it'll stand.

Glad they called it a fumble on the field.
Reply/Quote
That is coming loose before his butt hits, that should stand.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:16 PM)Destro Wrote: Did you call me?

I don’t get the joke, if that’s what you’re trying here
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
That reminds me of the Dalvin Cook fumble earlier in the year. Not enough evidence to overturn
Reply/Quote
That's a fumble...I don't trust this crew
Reply/Quote
Good coaching by Zac to call for a turnover.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:15 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well if this stands that'll be huge.

I literally his "post" seconds before that play. I was like, "Shit. Mason'll owe me a deserved 'told ya so'". Lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It should go the way it was called on the field, even if he were initially called down. Not enough to overturn either
Reply/Quote
If they score a TD they should go for four
Reply/Quote
Definitely a fumble, but man if we don't get a TD on this drive... how Bates doesn't score there I don't know. A huge defensive play though, needed that.
Reply/Quote
Thry called a fumble but the knee came down as the ball came out so it could go either way.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Unbelievable. The turnover is reviewed automatically, but the fact they waited so long to state it was under further review tells me they are looking to overturn it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:17 PM)matmaven Wrote: Glad they called it a fumble on the field.

Yeah, you and I both. I don't see anything definitive that they can use to overturn. At best, it's a bang-bang call. 
Reply/Quote
call stands...Bengals ball

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:17 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Second time Bates has an easy TD and looks like a doofus jogging and getting tackled easily

He has cost us two TDs today. 
Reply/Quote