Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 04:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Do we get the ball to start the second half?

Yeah, we deferred to start
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Burrow probably can't throw it that far with his pinky injury.

OK, spike it and have Allen throw it. Stupid to not even try 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: why no spike? no hail mary.. wth BURROW!

Yeah, that's what I want to know. Spke the ball. It's 4th down, but there's only time for 1 play anyway. Probably miscommunication between Burrow and Zac
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did Taylor tell Burrow not to spike the ball and let the clock run out? Burrow seemed very unhappy and didnt want to talk to Taylor when they were walking into the locker room
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:35 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Burrow probably can't throw it that far with his pinky injury.

Mixon can throw the ball deep, there was an article during the offseason where they compete during camp to see who can throw it the farthest.
Reply/Quote
That pass to Perine looked bad. Like really bad. 5 yard pass was whobley
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:36 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Do we get the ball to start the second half?

Yes
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Common football IQ says that if you have no timeouts with a minute to go and you want to score you throw the ball to the sidelines so the pass is incomplete or the receiver gets out of bounds.
Reply/Quote

We get the ball.

The score is far from over.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:36 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: What in the hell happened there?!

Why not just spike it?

I think the coaches called it off because of having to take the snap under center. I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think that pinky might be broken. 
Reply/Quote

He could have spiked it and put Allen in for the Mary. 
Reply/Quote

Yes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:35 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Don't worry guys, this team looks like they'll win easily!

Oh...that's the, "sarcasm' thing...lol...I see... Tongue
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)Housh Wrote: That pass to Perine looked bad. Like really bad. 5 yard pass was whobley

Seems like his pinky is definitely broken
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:33 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you don't know or can't handle sarcasm, you should stay out of this thread. Looking hypocritical lol

People always say it was sarcasm when they look ridiculous. Just stop being so ***** soft.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:36 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did he take any snaps from under center on that drive? Maybe the pinky couldn't handle a direct snap.

Think this is it. Plus I do t think it’s broke with the way he was pulling in it. Think it’s just a bad jam. Pop it out, shoot it up or him up and let’s roll.
Reply/Quote
Don't BOO .....The Bengals are showing NO QUIT

Take Burrow back at Half, work on the finger, give it some pain killer or something. Maybe it gets better after some time.

24 to 13. Get them in the 2nd Half....NO QUIT.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Did Taylor tell Burrow not to spike the ball and let the clock run out?  Burrow seemed very unhappy and didnt want to talk to Taylor when they were walking into the locker room

Zac was probably scared they were going to have to go for a hail mary and didnt have confidence on the O-line to give Burrow enough time to throw it deep, fumble and +7 for the chargers.
Reply/Quote
Yeah I think Burrow's finger looked bad. I dont get why you dont just spike it and have Allen hail mary it... just whoever can throw it that far would've been fine. Small chance of a TD but why wouldn't you.

Wonder if we'll see Burrow play much of the rest if the Chargers add an early 2nd half TD.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Oh...that's the, "sarcasm' thing...lol...I see... Tongue

You're learning! No teach bfine, philhos and the rest of them. lol
Reply/Quote