Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 04:38 PM)kevin Wrote: Don't BOO .....The Bengals are showing NO QUIT

Take Burrow back at Half, work on the finger, give it some pain killer or something. Maybe it gets better after some time.

24 to 13.   Get them in the 2nd Half....NO QUIT.

But who is doing the halftime adjustments if they're working on him in the back?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: Seems like his pinky is definitely broken

No they would have it taped at the very least if it was broken. They couldn't risk the bone ripping through the skin. I would say it either stoves or dislocated.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yeah, that's what I want to know. Spke the ball. It's 4th down, but there's only time for 1 play anyway. Probably miscommunication between Burrow and Zac

It was 4th down, if they spike it it’s a turnover, and they had no play called
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:38 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Think this is it. Plus I do t think it’s broke with the way he was pulling in it. Think it’s just a bad jam. Pop it out, shoot it up or him up and let’s roll.

I broke my finger in half in the middle of a game and I was doing the same thing. I thought I had jammed it. When you have adrenaline going, you aren't fully aware of the extent of the injury. Not saying it is for sure broken, but just adding some personal experience thatthe pulling doesn't really mean anything. I did the same thing. 
Reply/Quote
Well our Bengals got punched in the mouth. It will be interesting how they respond.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I think the coaches called it off because of having to take the snap under center. I have no way of knowing for sure, but I think that pinky might be broken. 

Yeah must be that, just makes no sense otherwise. 
Reply/Quote
The under center snap thing actually was the issue I believe. They didn’t want to risk a fumbled exchange potentially with the finger issue. Hill slams it into that pinky and Burrow recoils in pain and that could have been points for the Chargers.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)TheFan Wrote: Seems like his pinky is definitely broken

Not broken but it is definitely dislocated. It’s doing a damn near 90 degree turn at the joint.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:37 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: People always say it was sarcasm when they look ridiculous. Just stop being so ***** soft.

You obviously don't know what sarcasm is. Who the hell actually thinks "Season over" when they say it? Lol.
Reply/Quote
Boy the script is set. Down 24 .. Burrow breaks finger scores and leads a legendary comeback...
Reply/Quote
Hopefully that pinky isn’t as bad as it seems. The Bengals won’t do much over those last 5 games if Brandon Allen has to start them.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Boy the script is set. Down 24 .. Burrow breaks finger scores and leads a legendary comeback...

I like the sound of that. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Synric Wrote: No they would have it taped at the very least if it was broken. They couldn't risk the bone ripping throu ghb the skin. I would say it either stoves or dislocated.

Yea, I guess didn't mean actually broken. More of a dislocation or fracture maybe. It looked like it was pointed a little wonky so probably dislocation. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Synric Wrote: No they would have it taped at the very least if it was broken. They couldn't risk the bone ripping throu ghb the skin. I would say it either stoves or dislocated.

They’ve taped it 3 times and he keeps taking it off. He is getting an X-ray at half I’d guess to know for sure.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You obviously don't know what sarcasm is. Who the hell actually thinks "Season over" when they say it? Lol. When you have to teach someone that, you're at a loss. 

Yes, I obviously don’t know what sarcasm is.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Tony Wrote: Boy the script is set. Down 24 .. Burrow breaks finger scores and leads a legendary comeback...

Kobe shot left handed sometimes. lol
Reply/Quote
Do they have an X-ray machine at the stadium?
Reply/Quote
Do NOT further injure Joe Burrow in the second half. If he’s not 100% keep him on the bench.
Reply/Quote
They will work on the pinky during halftime. Probably shoot it up with a numbing agent and do a better job of stabilizing it

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Did you just try and make him the new Big Ben???

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote