Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I broke my finger in half in the middle of a game and I was doing the same thing. I thought I had jammed it. When you have adrenaline going, you aren't fully aware of the extent of the injury. Not saying it is for sure broken, but just adding some personal experience thatthe pulling doesn't really mean anything. I did the same thing. 

Same here. I broke my finger on a basketball ball back board.. I thought it was just jammed and here it was broke right down the middle..
Reply/Quote
Fake broken pinky..Just trying to make Chargers overconfident.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That’s weird though, because he didn’t get hit on that run did he?

Yeah he didn't, but he started to look at his pinky immediately. Maybe that's why he ran it in lol
Reply/Quote
Four fingered Joe in comeback mode
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Four fingered Joe in comeback mode

New legendary nickname
Reply/Quote
Lol.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: That’s weird though, because he didn’t get hit on that run did he?

Don't have to get hit to jamb a joint.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:48 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Four fingered Joe in comeback mode

Time to pull a Ronnie Lott? And be the first 4 fingered qb
Reply/Quote
Best kickoff return of the day!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Try to run the damn ball. 24-20 is winnable.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: If zac calls the plays, will that really matter who is OC?

I would let Joe Burrow call his own plays. Zac is far too inconsistent as a play caller.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: Fake broken pinky..Just trying to make Chargers overconfident.. 

...pinky swear...?  Cool
Reply/Quote
I'm expecting a lot more Mixon thus half
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Fools to the left, line up thinking the game isn't over when they're down 24-0.

Fools to the right, win $25,000 when betting on the Bengals - lol

So someone is a fool thinking the game was NOT Over when their team is down 24-0? So this means you were NOT being sarcastic when you claimed the game was over.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
The snaps are all over the place lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Try to run the damn ball. 24-20 is winnable.

Any score deficit is winnable.

It just depends which side of the deficit you are on! Tongue
Reply/Quote
he can't straighten that finger.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That finger really is geeked.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:40 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: It was 4th down, if they spike it it’s a turnover, and they had no play called

No,  it was only 3rd down.  If Burrow would have spiked it, there would have been about 3 seconds left on the clock and 4th down.  A hail mary would easily run off the 3 seconds.
Reply/Quote
MMMMMM that pniky is SWOLLEN
Reply/Quote