Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
We could do a screen a jet sweep, ANYTHING other than run it right up the middle every 1st down
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:55 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So we are down a starting RT, a starting Center, a starting MLB, our starting CB may have been injured on his interception play, our QB's pinky on his throwing hand is either dislocated, broken or otherwise damaged and now our starting RB is in agony on the ground.

This has not been a great day for the Bengals, health-wise.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

We seem to have at least one of these every year. Though I suppose mostly every team does.

Not giving this game up (before half the thread comes after me), but there is a point where winning this one isn't THAT important. It's probably hard to make the call in game, but if we're 11 down for a bit and it'd be better off just saving the team for next week... game isn't so big we wreck a season over it.

A very wobbly mid/long ball... but still a good one.
Reply/Quote
Burrow was just spotting those LA bums 24 points to make the game interesting.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mixon is one tough fellow.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: They do. That's why I said in an earlier post it would be different if we were down 40-0 in the 4TH. 

Try reading my posts before commenting on them. Thanks.

If you did your homework (as I did for you), the Bengals have never come back from more than 21 down before. Your response will be "But no team is this Zac tayor coached team!"

Again odds are severely not in your favor. Don't bet in your life, thanks, I worry about your retirement!
Reply/Quote
All for nothing

Reply/Quote
Can borrow just not dive head first
Reply/Quote
Mixon lit up that blitzer.
Reply/Quote
Back it up
Reply/Quote
What has happened to Ja"Marr "Ghost" Chase?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Take all those hits for no reason, holding.
Reply/Quote
Jesus Christ out lineman are holding every damn play
-Housh
Reply/Quote
These offensive holding calls are getting old
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Good news that it is a shoulder for Wilson.  The fact he was on the cart made me think that he was done for the year.

it was a dislocation...taking him by cart allowed them to relocate it faster

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Where is Chase?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:58 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: If you did your homework (as I did for you), the Bengals have never come back from more than 21 down before. Your response will be "But no team is this Zac tayor coached team!"

Again odds are severely not in your favor. Don't bet in your life, thanks, I worry about your retirement!

So since they've never come from more than 21 points down before that means they NEVER will, right?  Rolleyes
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Come on Legs Benedict
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What has happened to Ja"Marr "Ghost" Chase?

the dropsie INT took him out of the game...
Reply/Quote
money mac do you got this, or can you not kick with wind
Reply/Quote
Getting this to 1 score after going down 24-0 would be amazing
-Housh
Reply/Quote