Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 05:17 PM)Goalpost Wrote: I'd give my pinky for a victory...who's with me

I would give your pinky for a win  Wink so I'm with you

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:21 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Can we get some of my boi Chris Evans

I think he’s out today? Isn’t he?
Reply/Quote
If it meant winning this game I’d give Burrow my pinkie. Even on my posting hand.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:21 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: irwin for 3 lol

Maybe we should have given it to him on the two point conversion.
We’d be tied lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I legimately tuned in when it was 24-0 and watching this right now I'm having trouble even imagining how this Chargers team was up 24-0 on this Bengals team.

Their "worst defense in the league" hasn't shown up yet, but it looks like it's starting to turn...we hope.
Reply/Quote
Time to take this one over and lay the coffin nails on em! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Burrow and company need to get the gears together and start scoring some serious points.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I legimately tuned in when it was 24-0 and watching this right now I'm having trouble even imagining how this Chargers team was up 24-0 on this Bengals team.

They caught about 3 50/50 balls and they were starting every drive from the 50.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:20 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Could this turn out to be the greatest Bengals victory ever?

The narrative is certainly entertaining. Two young, talented QBs dueling it out. Broken pinky, down 24-0. Rallying back. 
Reply/Quote
This is crazy...
Reply/Quote
LMFAO funny to watch the fans that were crying when we were down big in the FIRST quarter to now cheering...

Imagine giving up in the first quarter.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
WhY Did'T hERberT JuSt THroW iT? hE SUx So BaDdD!
Reply/Quote
68 yards for a TD, about 38 for Mac to give us the lead.
Reply/Quote
I would pay to see prime time Taz with this defense.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Is loganwilson hurt?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:22 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The narrative is certainly entertaining. Two young, talented QBs dueling it out. Broken pinky, down 24-0. Rallying back. 

I said the script was written down 24-6 
Reply/Quote
Back to back sack attack. Very nice.
Reply/Quote
The pass rush is and always has been key to stopping the Chargers. Herbert goes into check down mode when he feels pressure and that’s what we need with how we tackle.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:16 PM)Au165 Wrote: Hindsight, charts say go for 2 in a 24-6 situation.

But not so early in the game.  You just never know how the scoring is going to go the rest of the game.  It was way too early in the game to start chasing points. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:21 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Can we get some of my boi Chris Evans

inactive with an ankle injury

Herbert has been sacked for a career high 4 times

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote