Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
I feel the Charger fans pain.. lol Except I want them to feel it worse than we ever have.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: They probably have the same noise reduction on the broadcast as my work headset has lol

Possibly but a ton fo Bsngals fans arent on their feet and in their seats when the Chargers had the ball on that last drive.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Isn’t Mixon leading right now with most touches without a fumble?

You just jinxed us Lolol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Isn’t Mixon leading right now with most touches without a fumble?

Way to jinx him, Housh.  Whatever

I swear, if he fumbles this game, I'm calling for your banishment. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Burrow is tough as nails. That pass to Chase was a beauty. If he’s still playing with the pinky now I don’t think he’ll be injured too long
Reply/Quote

He's not even on this list, unless this list is wrong lol. Najee Harris #1. Perine is in there.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/most-rushing-attempts-without-fumbling

Mixon has fumbled once this season apparently.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:32 PM)Housh Wrote: l think this is why we keep running. Soon as this safeties creep up and show 1 on 1 Joe is trying it .

That isn't a thing. The Chargers are going to keep a safety deep. Running the ball isn't going to change that. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 04:51 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: No,  it was only 3rd down.  If Burrow would have spiked it, there would have been about 3 seconds left on the clock and 4th down.  A hail mary would easily run off the 3 seconds.

No it was 4th. Incomplete to CJ, and two passes to Perine.
Reply/Quote
BTW, how you guys like Chase and Burrow now? Still wanna bench Burrow? BOOM.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:30 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Damn...Affecting his throwing?

yep

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Burrow is getting killed
Reply/Quote
PROTECT YOUR QB

Reply/Quote
Wow almost picked but nice catch. Joe is taking hits.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:32 PM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Burrow is tough as nails. That pass to Chase was a beauty. If he’s still playing with the pinky now I don’t think he’ll be injured too long

We'll have to see how things shake out once the gameday cocktail wears off.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:31 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Honestly have no clue about what you're talking about. 

talking about riverfront stadium.  marge schott had a bunch of st bernards that would run around the field during warm ups.  BIG OL DUMPS
Reply/Quote
Mixon to the outside, not bad.
Reply/Quote

F you
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:28 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: Time doesn't matter in that situation. If you're down 24-6, you go for two. Again, following the charts. 

Time does matter in that situation.  You have 3 more quarter to score points and way too many unknowns.  Do you think you are going to get 3 more TDs from your offense and also score 3 two point conversions to time the game at 24 and the other team isnt going to score anymore?
Reply/Quote
Game over baby.
Reply/Quote
Instant ban required
Reply/Quote