Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
That one hurt. Hardly even hit...just dropped it and that is how momentum is killed
Reply/Quote
I'm pretty sure Herbert has never thrown 4 interceptions in a game.

(come on reverse psychology!)
Reply/Quote
I’ve seen a lot of crazy shit in my years as a bungle fan, but that was a gut punch that even I didn’t expect. I’m still in disbelief
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
we are not eliminated this week at least
Reply/Quote
I won't say it's done... but there's a lot to tell us we dont win this game today.

On a serious note, some real fight from this team to even give us a chance. That's a big positive even if we don't pull off a comeback.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thats what i figured.  It was even more entertaining when they'd soil an area you knew there would be sliding action during the game

I unfortunately chose to be a Bengals fan in the late 90s while also having zero connection with the state of Ohio at all. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:31 PM)Housh Wrote: Isn’t Mixon leading right now with most touches without a fumble?

If I knew your address I'd give it to Joe Mixon.. You'd be in a world of hurt..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:37 PM)Joelist Wrote: What is the point of rooting for this team? You get nothing for it because they always find a way to screw up.

Yep. I hate going 0-16 and now 0-17 every season.  Whatever
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:38 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Thats what i figured.  It was even more entertaining when they'd soil an area you knew there would be sliding action during the game

Good ole marge.
Reply/Quote
Well, score, stop, score.
Reply/Quote
Here comes more 1st and 2nd down run plays that the whole stadium knows is coming
Reply/Quote
Chase hands the ball to the chargers defender and Mixon decides he wants to drop it on the floor for no reason. 10-14 point swing on 2 plays.
Reply/Quote
Just go deep to Chase.. what have we got to lose now?
Reply/Quote
Jamar Ross
Reply/Quote
Pre season chase
Reply/Quote
And another Chase drop

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:38 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Housh has disappeared. Self ban.

It's the only thing that can be done.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Now Chase dropping shit again
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Hands of stone all of a sudden
Reply/Quote
two drops in a row!
Reply/Quote