Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
Chargers never lost the lead... sad.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:43 PM)Au165 Wrote: Man that fumble basically in field goal range was just a back breaker.

Chase turns a TD into a pick, Mixon turns FG position into TD return.  HUGE mistakes all over the field today.

This is why it's tough to come back from 24-0. ZERO margin for error.
Reply/Quote
I’m done with this shit. Chase dropped a TD, Mixon fumbled a scoring drive, and we spotted them 24 in a must win game.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:45 PM)pdub2005 Wrote: I am pretty sure you are a witch.

That gives us a 3rd option, we burn him at the stake!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:45 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The game is over when there are zeros on the clock.

Exactly. Can you please share this with your fellow "game is over in the 1st QTR" people? Thanks. :thumbs-up:
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Our Dbs suck if Herbert has any time at all
Reply/Quote
Was an entertaining game, at least.
Reply/Quote
The remaining schedule is hellacious too. This may be the loss that costs them the playoffs, but I suspect they’ll lose enough so as to lessen the impact of this one.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I don't want to see any QUIT. Even if Chargers win. I don't want to see Bengals go into quit mode as losers of years past. Keep playing HARD and NO QUIT.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:46 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m done with this shit. Chase dropped a TD, Mixon fumbled a scoring drive, and we spotted them 24 in a must win game.

Well,...to be fair, the Mixon fumble was your fault. Hilarious 
Reply/Quote
2 weeks ago the Steelers scored 27 points in the 4th QTR against this same team

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:46 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ah crap, this game went from being over, to being over with the Bengals winning, and now it's back to being over with the Chargers winning.

It was always over with the Chargers winning bro.
Reply/Quote
Well we could use big play chase back. I would settle for another Higgins td too.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:46 PM)Housh Wrote: I’m done with this shit. Chase dropped a TD, Mixon fumbled a scoring drive, and we spotted them 24 in a must win game.

We really needed you to have been done with this shit at 24-0!
Reply/Quote
Turnovers Penalties. That's how you lose football games.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Well, 38-22.

Still a two score game, with two 2s.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals beat themselves. That's what I'm going with. They are too turnover prone..
Reply/Quote
Still down by 2 scores and two, 2 point conversions, but I wouldn’t hold my breathe
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:47 PM)MasonDT70 Wrote: Well we could use big play chase back. I would settle for another Higgins td too.

Need more than 1 second to throw the ball.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 05:47 PM)kevin Wrote: I don't want to see any QUIT.  Even if Chargers win.  I don't want to see Bengals go into quit mode as losers of years past.  Keep playing HARD and NO QUIT.

Seems like I read that before.
Reply/Quote