Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Chargers @ Bengals***
(12-05-2021, 06:00 PM)Tony Wrote: This officiating crew is horrible..

What else would you expect from a crew headed up by a Hochuli?
Reply/Quote
Lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:02 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Well you do you man, I'm not gunna pick on somebody protecting themselves against the Bengals being the Bengals lol.

Just saying nobody sensible would've had us winning the Superbowl this year. And so far we've gone from worst 5 team in the league, to really not that far off the AFCs best this year. 

They shat this game though, that I'll agree. Who wouldn't!

Ya we still won 3 more games than last year already. Just really inconsistent and injuries mounted.. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:01 PM)iLLuSi0nz Wrote: Done with this board for a while too many fans of the other team

bro HERBERT is SO MUCH BETTER than BURROW
Reply/Quote
I have never seen this before in my life.

Reply/Quote
This officiating crew is terrible. This game is going to be 5 hours.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:03 PM)JumboTron Wrote: What else would you expect from a crew headed up by a Hochuli?

This game is me, and I am this game. - Hochuli

Chargers challenging the spot because of Zac taylor. Best coach.

"Hey wait, I think they got that first down! Timeout!" - Zac Taylor.
Reply/Quote
These officials might be the worst I’ve ever seen.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Burrow pouting like that is a bummer. I was buying into the narrative that he would face losing by smashing everything and screaming at everyone.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:02 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Hebert outplayed Burrow today. No if ands or buts about it.
He is better than.Burrow by its not by much.

I think eventually, with good coaching, and a decent line, Burrow could be better.  Big question on the coaching and line.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow pouting like that is a bummer.  I was buying into the narrative that he would face losing by smashing everything and screaming at everyone.

He was screaming. The play right before his horrible int.. It didn't work out for him..
Reply/Quote
Out of bounds..knock it off Staley.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:04 PM)Tony Wrote: Ya we still won 3 more games than last year already. Just really inconsistent and injuries mounted.. 

Yup. I'd say the only game which was a complete joke was losing to the Jets. The Browns loss was bad, but the Browns do at least have the potential on a given day.... they have a decent roster. This loss is disappointing, but the Chargers are probably a slightly better team than us right now if we're being rational.

We may go on a losing streak now to sully my optimism mind. I could see us winning 1-2 games more.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Burrow pouting like that is a bummer.  I was buying into the narrative that he would face losing by smashing everything and screaming at everyone.

Who hasn't been Bungalized? I'm surprised some of our players didn't pull a Megatron or Barry sanders.
Reply/Quote
refs prolonging the agony.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:04 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: bro HERBERT is SO MUCH BETTER than BURROW

Is he? Early in the first half it wasnt accuracy more throwing the jump ball to 1 on 1 receivers. Since then He's been more inconsistent. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:05 PM)Tony Wrote: He was screaming. The play right before his horrible int.. It didn't work out for him..

Bogus.
Reply/Quote
herbert looks disappointed that he's being asked to run the ball every play. it's 4:10 PM and this game somehow still has 15 minutes left lol
Reply/Quote
apologies for the delay. Jeezus christ
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2021, 06:06 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: Yup. I'd say the only game which was a complete joke was losing to the Jets. The Browns loss was bad, but the Browns do at least have the potential on a given day.... they have a decent roster. This loss is disappointing, but the Chargers are probably a slightly better team than us right now if we're being rational.

We may go on a losing streak now to sully my optimism mind. I could see us winning 1-2 games more.
Ya it's Bengals till I die , but they got a tough remaining schedule and injuries out the ass..
Reply/Quote