Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
Williams will adjust for the passing game. We need to lean on Mixon and get more quality runs in.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:22 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I just want to see them score more than 3 pts in the 2nd half, with a lead. 

Really  :andy:
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: We were winning in the 1st half vs the squeelers  last week.  Ninja

Ready for the halftime adjustments! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:29 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It looked behind him on the replay

If he would have turned his head sooner, he could have picked it easily. I don't know wtf these guys are doing out there but when i played, you always yelled ball when it was in the air to alert the defense. These guys hardly ever get their head around to locate the ball. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
23 is the most points we've scored all season (Cardinals) can we beat that today ?
Reply/Quote
We get the ball first after HT.. Who knows? Maybe they'll actually go right out and score another TD.. That would be very unbengallike..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Mayfield hurt his hand...we could be 4-12 before you know it!
Reply/Quote
oh my... Bengals 0 penalties? EXPECT THAT TO CHANGE!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mayfield hurt his hand...we could be 4-12 before you know it!

Missing out on both Burrow and Young would be a disaster.

Reply/Quote
It felt like we rushed more than 7 times.
Reply/Quote
Eifert!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Missing out on both Burrow and Young would be a disaster.

Then expect the Bengals to miss out.
Reply/Quote
Mixon blew his blocking assignment

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:46 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Missing out on both Burrow and Young would be a disaster.

That would be our luck.
Reply/Quote
It is hard to overstate how much better Gio is as a pass protection/blitz pickup RB.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Mayfield hurt his hand...we could be 4-12 before you know it!

hurt bad enough he isn't starting the 2nd half

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Maulet guy is a mouthy little turd.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:46 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It felt like we rushed more than 7 times.

Dalton hit Mixon with some short passes.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 04:47 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Mixon blew his blocking assignment

Word is Mixon isn't very good or interested in blocking.
Reply/Quote
Nice run Joe

nooooooo

Reply/Quote