Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - Jets @ Bengals***
(12-01-2019, 05:42 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: And i thought it was a Marvin exclusive.

It is simply an A. Dalton exclusive!
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:41 PM)BacknDaDey Wrote: I have never seen a team where the offense completely disappears in the 2nd half of every game!

They are trying to kill clock. Just not very good at it. Not a lot of experience doing it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Hopkins doesn't just magically turn into Brad St Louis snapping the ball..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hopkins is having a game to forget today. Got ate alive on the sack, low snap fumble, and not getting any run push.

We need Biadasz C from Wisc.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I don't know, the snobbisness of PB fans is probably equally as annoying.

Living in central PA... YES, it is.

HODGES JUST THREW AN INT, Cleveland ball at Pitt 30
Reply/Quote
This game far from over.
Reply/Quote
Move back the Jets.
Reply/Quote
Love the penalties.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:39 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Please ,find it in your heart to root for PB this game. I know it is tough. I cannot handlne the terrible amount of drunk fans in this city. I don't know, the snobbisness of PB fans is probably equally as annoying.

Promoting cheering for the Steelers? I should report this post.

Ninja (but only sorta Ninja)

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Beachum was never called for this many holds when he was a Steeler.
Reply/Quote
Can't let Darnold heat up.
Reply/Quote
CLE intercepted PB, going to score again fawk, going to playoffs double fawk
Reply/Quote
Time to blow the lead and tank
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:43 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This game far from over.

Ya think?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Need a turn over or stop right here.
Reply/Quote
Dolphins beating the Eagles.
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:42 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The only thing the defense hasn’t done today is make a pick.  It’s time.  How about Darqueze Dennard?

[Image: tumblr_n4yzxoi9j71smcmn6o1_500.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-01-2019, 05:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Promoting cheering for the Steelers? I should report this post.

Ninja (but only sorta Ninja)

If you lived here you would also do the same!
Reply/Quote
D!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Accept it

Reply/Quote