Looks out to me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Not a touchdown.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:19 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Maybe the Browns will sell the team

Never going to happen. Beat hope would be better hey move to another market.
Reply/Quote
Anyone who thinks this game isn't over isn't living in reality
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:19 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Zac needs to attack the 9ers corners.

We can’t. They are keeping 2 safeties back and daring Burrow to throw in the middle of the field. Which he isn’t doing.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
This team has jumped the shark this year. Too many chances to take control of their own path and clearly cannot get it done.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:20 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The problem is we are one of the mediocre teams.

We were.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
How many ***** commercials can they fit in? As if people aren't already turning it off..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Not even close. How do you signal TD?

It's almost like each official watched the ball instead of one watching the ball and one watching the feet.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Housh Wrote: We can’t. They are keeping 2 safeties back and daring Burrow to throw in the middle of the field. Which he isn’t doing.

Or throws interceptions when he does.
Reply/Quote
officials hate the Bengals probably a TD just cause its Bengals
Reply/Quote
take the TD now and save time or lose time replay it, and still have them get the TD.. hmm......
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:21 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Looks out to me.

I guess we’re lucky this isn’t a playoff game VS Pittsburg. They’d call it in
-Housh
Reply/Quote
How do 2 refs observe that play and both emphatically signal TD?
Reply/Quote
Making my Xmas list, new coach, new owner, new team. Santa, I’ve been good this year, I suffered enough.
Reply/Quote
I know someone says it every week but I think Zac and Co. need to go. We just look pathetic. Hopefully this statement makes them play on fire and make me look stupid.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Housh Wrote: We can’t. They are keeping 2 safeties back and daring Burrow to throw in the middle of the field. Which he isn’t doing.

Fly pattern down the sidelines.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:21 PM)Supadave Wrote: This team has jumped the shark this year. Too many chances to take control of their own path and clearly cannot get it done.

We look like 2 different teams lately. We crush people perfectly or make a ton of mistakes and lose. Almost looks like acting...
Reply/Quote
Not a TD.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 08:22 PM)Tony Wrote: How many ***** commercials can they fit in? As if people aren't already turning it off..

Youtube has 5 and 30 second commercials.. they are increasing them little by little.
Reply/Quote