Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - 49ers @ Bengals***
(12-12-2021, 09:36 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If we can just stop getting in a hole to start the game we could be like....elite!

Here's another one...

What are there...about 6 or 7 of these things that can be said will make them better, yet the continuously do them?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:15 PM)thompson19osu Wrote: Agree. As I just said he did the same thing that killed a drive in the 4th quarter. If you cant run the ball you cant run the ball. Joe B just got us to overtime and was driving and ZT took the game out of his hands. In all honesty with 2 straight runs it seemed as though ZT was playing for a FG thinking the D likely would make a stop.

That's exactly what he was doing....he was playing for a FG and wishing on a prayer.  I get running the ball on first down but if that doesn't work don't do it again with the game on the line.    
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:23 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Another interception that doinked to  Chase?? That makes zero sense.  If the defender would have caught the ball there wouldn't have been a doink to Chase....just like if Bates would have caught his missed interception it would have been a pick 6 and the game.  An interception that is dropped isn't a missed anything

Makes total sense. Niner defender let the ball go through his hands and it popped up into Chase’s hands for completion.
Reply/Quote
is joe burrow not ready for no huddle?
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:37 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Playing for the FG.  Whatever

Zac "we're gonna be aggressive" Taylor.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:26 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: That's exactly what he was doing....he was playing for a FG and wishing on a prayer.  I get running the ball on first down but if that doesn't work don't do it again with the game on the line.    

I think in general zac taylor makes boneheaded aggressive plays, and based on our record, shit is'nt working, so they tried something different this game. no burrow picks and non aggressive play. still loss.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:12 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The true bungles are us fans deciding to stay fans after 35 years of mike brown

Come on RA, this is only year 31!
Reply/Quote
I really wish I wouldn’t watch them but it’s a bad addiction at this point.
Damn directv for giving me the Sunday Ticket for free again this year!
I hope I don’t get it next year so I don’t have to watch these losers.
Reply/Quote
Joe's press conference is so depressing. He looks so defeated..
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:26 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Makes total sense. Niner defender let the ball go through his hands and it popped up into Chase’s hands for completio
You can't put the "missed" tag on anything but a field goal attempt.  Players make plays, they don't miss plays.  The play with the hands to the face might not have even been intercepted had Chase not gotten hit in the face.  He was the one that ther ball was being thrown to and that hands to the face slowed him up just enough to not get to where the ball was thrown
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:14 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Do you put your trash to the curb every week or do you just let it sit there an accumulate?

It's AL you need to trash talk. 

HE'S the one that finds it dispicable!!

I have no problem calling a spade a spade or a Bengal a Bungle when the shoe fits.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:27 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Come on RA, this is only year 31!

Unfortunately I've gotten 35 years out of this so far. Seems like jail to not be allowed to quit this team lol.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 09:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: How is a close overtime game a waste of time?

The Cleveland blowout was a waste but seriously this game has been entertaining. 

Because it was another loss in a game the Bengals had a great chance to move up. First place.

Typically though, they fell on their face and lost again for the...how many times now? I lost track a long time ago. 

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:28 PM)Tony Wrote: Joe's press conference is so depressing. He looks so defeated..

He has been defeated. I would suggest not looking at the standings, we are awfully close to Pittsburgh down there.

The line doesn't give Joe much time, hard to win.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:00 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: I like Zac better than Lebeau thats about it.

ZT has Burrow, Lebeau had Akili Smith.
Reply/Quote
There's always next week though!! lol

Lose in Denver next week.
Beat the Ravens at home.
Lose to the Chiefs at home.
Lose in Cleveland.

8-9 after a 5-2 start. 

Weak. Typical. Pretender. Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: and yeah (Any TE we play) is the best TE of all time. We always make good players look like GOATs. Even trash players look like GOATs (mike white). We have no adjustment capability, or it appears as if we don't adjust. It's like we're playing madden and they keep calling the same play over and over.

Fixed it for ya lol
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:28 PM)Tony Wrote: Joe's press conference is so depressing. He looks so defeated..

Does he sign an extension Tony or does he go FA when the time comes?
Reply/Quote
It’s time to make your Xmas list for a new coach and owner, because this is not working.
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2021, 10:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: They always find a way to trip over themselves when presented with a gift (first place).

Always have, always will. 

Sad but true.

Every Bengals great gets bungalized at some point.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote